Jill Biden's press secretary bails after her racist rant in San Antonio

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Can't blame him. I don't know how he put up with the dumb cow for as long as he did.

First Lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa is leaving the White House, according to a report from CNN.

“For nearly three years, from the campaign to the White House, Michael has brought an encyclopedic knowledge of politics and media to my team as my spokesperson and adviser,” the first lady told CNN.

LaRosa, who typically focuses on simple issues like updates on the first lady’s new cat, reportedly made plans to leave earlier but stayed on to assist during Jill Biden’s international travel.

On July 12, LaRosa had to apologize for the first lady’s embarrassing speech to the Latino community, after she compared them to breakfast tacos.

Can't blame him. I don't know how he put up with the dumb cow for as long as he did.

First Lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa is leaving the White House, according to a report from CNN.

“For nearly three years, from the campaign to the White House, Michael has brought an encyclopedic knowledge of politics and media to my team as my spokesperson and adviser,” the first lady told CNN.

LaRosa, who typically focuses on simple issues like updates on the first lady’s new cat, reportedly made plans to leave earlier but stayed on to assist during Jill Biden’s international travel.

On July 12, LaRosa had to apologize for the first lady’s embarrassing speech to the Latino community, after she compared them to breakfast tacos.
She lost about 5% of the Hispanics. Down to 19%......lolol.That was a week ago. Another 3% lag coming...lol

I think she's a phony and at a minimum knows of the rampant corruption in the Biden family. But I doubt she wrote that speech. I just wonder who are the pin heads writing this stuff? Breakfast tacos? LOL It just shows how completely out of touch the Democrats are with the American people.

I think she's a phony and at a minimum knows of the rampant corruption in the Biden family. But I doubt she wrote that speech. I just wonder who are the pin heads writing this stuff? Breakfast tacos? LOL It just shows how completely out of touch the Democrats are with the American people.

I don't think Joe wanted anything to do with being President. Even he realizes he's not capable of handling it. I think Dr. Jill wanted to be first lady so bad she could taste it, and Joe, willing to do anything for his family (obviously) ran to make her happy.

I don't think Joe wanted anything to do with being President. Even he realizes he's not capable of handling it. I think Dr. Jill wanted to be first lady so bad she could taste it, and Joe, willing to do anything for his family (obviously) ran to make her happy.

She's as incompetent at being First Lady as Potato is being POTUS

Jill has bad taste
bidenjilllsjsdksshjfftr.jpg
bidensdhsjkhsdfkjh.jpeg

Forum List

Back