Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

So lying is fine with you, as long as it is for any other purpose than to obtain material wealth?

I guess nobody here is going to be surprised to see you take that position.

Once again, given your history, your body of work on this forum, I do not think that anyone is going to be the least bit surprised to see you take this position. This one position, probably more than anything else, really is what defines who and what you are; who and what you have always shown yourself to be.

No, lying is not fine with me. I never said it was. But unless a crime is committed, or infringes on others' rights, lies are protected free speech. Meaning people have a right to lie.

Again, you prove you struggle to get anything right.

Except HE WAS INVITED TO THE WHITE HOUSE, because he was pretending to be a woman. It made national news!

Try to keep up

Wow, I did not know that. Do not really pay attention to news that has no bearing on my life.

Do you think that Biden thinks he is really a 12 year old girl?

No, lying is not fine with me. I never said it was. But unless a crime is committed, or infringes on others' rights, lies are protected free speech. Meaning people have a right to lie.

Again, you prove you struggle to get anything right.

It is hard to take there people seriously when they whine about lying when they are the same people that reelect lying politicians at a greater than 90% clip

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

This is great. I hope she does and then has a picture with her baby pasted all over Bud Light, Target, and Chick-fil-a products to make conservatives' heads explode.

Hey dumbfuck. Focus. I never said anything about the article. One more fucking lie from you, and Iggy land is where you go. I can't stand magaturds that can't have conversations without constantly lying.

Last chance, assface. Provide proof I defended anything, or I'm done with you, magaturd.
Post 303
Wow, I did not know that. Do not really pay attention to news that has no bearing on my life.

Do you think that Biden thinks he is really a 12 year old girl

Biden? Sure.

Oh, this latest way to deny reality by the left. The, if you hadn’t have told us about it, no one would know gambit, just blew up in your face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, this latest way to deny reality by the left. The, if you hadn’t have told us about it, no one would know gambit, just blew up in your face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this will blow your tiny little mind, but not everyone focuses on who is visiting the white house or who the latest TikTok star is.

But the good news for us is that there are people like you that do and will tell us all about it

That explains why you are making less sense than normal.

Go sleep it off can come back in the morning.

Less sense to a dude that thinks if he puts on a dress and some cute lil pumps, he becomes a chick.

Dude, I’d need to be one helluva lot drunker than this!

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

Just one M-O-R-E example of gay-man drama. I'll bet this guy doesn't put on his socks in the morning without it risking WW III.
:huddle:"I just have to tell you what happened this morning and you're not going to believe it!" :4_13_65:

Ps. Looking at the avatar of this botox-bloated Dr. Jebra Faushay I'd say she's no less of a drama queen than Mulvaney.

Last edited:
Less sense to a dude that thinks if he puts on a dress and some cute lil pumps, he becomes a chick.

Dude, I’d need to be one helluva lot drunker than this!

I will give you that, you make more sense than Mulvaney.

That is a damn low bar, but since you bragged about it I wanted to give you credit

Forum List

Back