Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

Check out all the mainstream media, child.

They all use "she" and "her" when referencing him.

Yep, that is their choice.

The spouse of a co-worker of mine is transitioning from male to female. They have a new name and asked to be referred to as "her".

It does not harm me in any way to do so and since I like both of them it would be a dick thing to not do so. Thus I choose to do so even though I understand they are still biologically male

The spouse of a co-worker of mine is transitioning from male to female. They have a new name and asked to be referred to as "her".

It does not harm me in any way to do so and since I like both of them it would be a dick thing to not do so. Thus I choose to do so even though I understand they are still biologically male

Is the co-worker okay with being in a lesbian marriage?

All of the people not living well, and this person take resources from them for the expense of this. Slave labor is needed.

I think you're crazy.

Says a mentally-fucked-up freak that believes that a man can be a woman.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The only thing that will save Bud Lite will be full apology for disparaging women.

I'm reminded of Gillette, which a few years ago, ran a horrendously offensive spot pushing the “toxic masculinity” bullshit, and then followed it up with a spot about a man teaching his “son” (a mentally-fucked-up girl who thought she was a boy) to shave.

I hadn't thought of them for quite some time, when an add popped on on one of my media. Apparently, the Gillette brand is now being used to sell products meant for shaving the pubic area. It was unclear whether the target market was supposed to be women, or faggots, but it is apparent that they've been forced to give up on their traditional customer base. It's been years, and the base that they used to sell to has not forgotten how Gillette insulted us.

There's another faintly-remembered story, about some man who was the host of a TV show for children, probably before my time. At the end of a show, thinking the microphone was off, he reportedly said something like “That'll hold the little bastards for another week.” The story has it that the microphone was still hot, and his remark went out over the airwaves to his entire audience, and his career was completely ruined as a result. A quick bit of Googling found me an account of an urban legend, claimed to be false, attributed to Don Carney.

Fraud is only a crime if the intent is to get others to part with something of monetary value. Otherwise, it doesn't infringe on others' rights and they have their own rights to pursue happiness. Same as you.

So lying is fine with you, as long as it is for any other purpose than to obtain material wealth?

I guess nobody here is going to be surprised to see you take that position.

So? People have a right to lie as long as they don't infringe on others' rights or commit a crime.

Once again, given your history, your body of work on this forum, I do not think that anyone is going to be the least bit surprised to see you take this position. This one position, probably more than anything else, really is what defines who and what you are; who and what you have always shown yourself to be.

Last edited:
He's not a woman, never will be a woman and guess what? He's never going to be pregnant

Brutal facts

He knows that as well.

He also knows how to play you people so that you will keep posting links to his sites so he can make even more money

Check out all the mainstream media, child.
They all use "she" and "her" when referencing him.

So, then we can put you down as being with Faun in the position that there is nothing at all wrong with lying, as long as it isn't done for financial gain?

I guess there's no reason why this should be any more surprising about you than it is about Faun.

So, then we can put you down as being with @Faun in the position that there is nothing at all wrong with lying, as long as it isn't done for financial gain?

I guess there's no reason why this should be any more surprising about you than it is about @Faun.

Is he lying anymore than an actor in a commercial or a movie?

So, first you claimed that the power structure wasn't pushing this on is,and now you are claiming that it is the choice the power structure has made to do so.

....and you are fine with it because you are slavishly loyal to the power structure.

So, first you claimed that the power structure wasn't pushing this on is,and now you are claiming that it is the choice the power structure has made to do so.

I have not said shit about the power structure. Nobody has made me do shit.

....and you are fine with it because you are slavishly loyal to the power structure.

You are the only one that seems to care what the power structure wants.

Forum List

Back