Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

So lying is fine with you, as long as it is for any other purpose than to obtain material wealth?

I guess nobody here is going to be surprised to see you take that position.

Once again, given your history, your body of work on this forum, I do not think that anyone is going to be the least bit surprised to see you take this position. This one position, probably more than anything else, really is what defines who and what you are; who and what you have always shown yourself to be.

This fraud is causing people to seek castration. Or in the cases of even some minor boys, puberty blockers that, when they decide sex change was a foolish idea, micro penises.

But fraud isn’t a problem as long as you don’t hurt others?

These folks are cult members. Of that there can be no doubt.

Is he lying anymore than an actor in a commercial or a movie?

A movie depicting a fictional story, everyone is meant to know that it's fiction. Mr. Mulvaney seriously intends for his audience to believe that he's a woman, or a little girl, depending on his mood.

Have you ever watched the movie Galaxy Quest? I'm wondering if you have some mutated form of Thermian in your ancestry, rendering you incapable of fully grasping the distinction between fiction for the sake of entertainment, and willful intent to deceive for malicious purposes.

“By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sons Of Warvan , you shall be avenged!”—Dr. Lazarus​

A movie depicting a fictional story, everyone is meant to know that it's fiction. Mr. Mulvaney seriously intends for his audience to believe that he's a woman, or a little girl, depending on his mood.

No he does not. Everyone knows exactly what he is. Nobody watches his videos and goes "yep that is a 12 year old girl"

Except he wants you to.

I do not agree. I had never heard of this person till you all started posting about him. I watched a few minutes of his videos and he is so far over the top that I do not think he ever expects anyone to say "yep, that is a real 12 year old girl.

He does what he does for money and fame...and you all keep giving him the latter

I do not agree. I had never heard of this person till you all started posting about him. I watched a few minutes of his videos and he is so far over the top that I do not think he ever expects anyone to say "yep, that is a real 12 year old girl.

He does what he does for money and fame...and you all keep giving him the latter
Except HE WAS INVITED TO THE WHITE HOUSE, because he was pretending to be a woman. It made national news!

Try to keep up

To let the damaged men and women destroy must happen. The oppressors must pay for their arrogance.

Sex change is the biggest lie of all time.

And those saying it is in anyway possible are lying sacks of shit.
Hey dumbfuck. Focus. I never said anything about the article. One more fucking lie from you, and Iggy land is where you go. I can't stand magaturds that can't have conversations without constantly lying.

Last chance, assface. Provide proof I defended anything, or I'm done with you, magaturd.

Forum List

Back