Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

You don't believe in freedom and the pursuit of happiness? You're living in the wrong country. You too should try Iran.
On the contrary, forcing ones beliefs on others is your side expertise.

I am expressing my happiness by not buying A-B products. And not shopping at target.

It's you fascists that can't deal with our happiness, and this is how all of you react. You're calling us terrorists.

How different? Do they stop being a man if they're born that way?

Does women who can't give birth stop being a woman?

Does a person born a man but not born with the things that makes one feel as a man still a man even if they want to feel more comfortable and live as a woman? Yes, but it's not my call to tell people they can not live as they were born.

I'm reminded of Gillette, which a few years ago, ran a horrendously offensive spot pushing the “toxic masculinity” bullshit, and then followed it up with a spot about a man teaching his “son” (a mentally-fucked-up girl who thought she was a boy) to shave.

I hadn't thought of them for quite some time, when an add popped on on one of my media. Apparently, the Gillette brand is now being used to sell products meant for shaving the pubic area. It was unclear whether the target market was supposed to be women, or faggots, but it is apparent that they've been forced to give up on their traditional customer base. It's been years, and the base that they used to sell to has not forgotten how Gillette insulted us.

There's another faintly-remembered story, about some man who was the host of a TV show for children, probably before my time. At the end of a show, thinking the microphone was off, he reportedly said something like “That'll hold the little bastards for another week.” The story has it that the microphone was still hot, and his remark went out over the airwaves to his entire audience, and his career was completely ruined as a result. A quick bit of Googling found me an account of an urban legend, claimed to be false, attributed to Don Carney.

You made me chuckle. So I searched for one of my old rants on the subject... hilarious.

"Gillette - toxic masculinity"

Last edited:
On the contrary, forcing ones beliefs on others is your side expertise.

LOL

Drools the idiot who is against people, who are not breaking laws, living their own lives however they want. Even worse, seeks to punish those who do support others wanting to live their own lives however they want.

Your projection is noted and laughed at.

How predictable.
Instead of making it clear by denying it, you turn to insults.
Now, that is typical leftist crazy.

You made a crazy statement. I merely pointed out you're crazy for doing so. Doing so both denied your nonsensical claim AND painted you as crazy for even saying it. It was brief and to the point. That's a win-win for me.

Does a person born a man but not born with the things that makes one feel as a man still a man even if they want to feel more comfortable and live as a woman? Yes, but it's not my call to tell people they can not live as they were born.

Throughout the history, eunuchs did not feel or live as women.

Throughout the history, eunuchs did not feel or live as women.

You continually avoid the point. Not all people are born the same. Not everything in development develop in the same way for everyone.

Jesus noted so himself.

LOL

Drools the idiot who is against people, who are not breaking laws, living their own lives however they want. Even worse, seeks to punish those who do support others wanting to live their own lives however they want.

Your projection is noted and laughed at.

If living your own life is forcing me to accept your lunacy, I’ll pass. And laugh at you as we pass by.

Hey, but if it makes you happy, that shouldn’t bother you.

If living your own life is forcing me to accept your lunacy, I’ll pass. And laugh at you as we pass by.

Hey, but if it makes you happy, that shouldn’t bother you.

No one if forcing you to accept. No one can force you.

How different? Do they stop being a man if they're born that way?

Does women who can't give birth stop being a woman?

No, a woman would have a medical condition making her unable, many of which can be repaired.

Trans women (men) have no such conditions.

Forum List

Back