Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

If one simply ignores this then it's not going to affect anything. It's a plea for attention and when idiots react to it then you have given the attention seekers what they want.

Leftists who created this nonsense, pushed it and got snowflakes to support it are secretly sitting back laughing about how stupid they are to have bought into it, how so easily they were able to be duped.

'Repeat after me...'

'Conservatives are evil'
- 'Conservatives are evil'

'Men can give birth.'
- 'Men can give birth.'

'All whites are racists.'
- 'All whites are racists.'

'I'm an idiot.'
- 'I'm an idiot.'

DropMic.jpg

'Your indoctrination is complete.'

Leftists who created this nonsense, pushed it, and got so many people to support this are secretly sitting back laughing about how some people are so stupid to have bought into it, how so easily they were able to dupe them.

'Repeat after me...'

'Conservatives are evil'
- 'Conservatives are evil'

'Men can give birth.'
- 'Men can give birth.'

'All whites are racists.'
- 'All whites are racists.'

'I'm an idiot.'
- 'I'm an idiot.'

View attachment 789792

'Your indoctrination is complete.'

Remember the outrage over Marilyn Manson?

A big to do over nothing. Some are not happy unless they are finding something to be outraged over.

Oh look, .... roflmao

You know it's absurd also but just had to waltz in

That stupid little twink is never going to be pregnant, furthermore no biological male is ever going to be pregnant.

Right, so why should I care?

P.S. I also knew Trump was never going to make Mexico pay for the wall.

I don't care about Trump, jackass

Evidently you do. Get back to thread topic ya little whiny bitch

My point is on topic. Why should I care when people say foolish things? Does it affect me? I suppose some more than others but how does this affect me?

If not posted here, I wouldn't even have known about it. Why does one want to publicize further things they find foolish?

My point is on topic. Why should I care when people say foolish things? Does it affect me? I suppose some more than others but how does this affect me?

If not posted here, I wouldn't even have known about it? Why does one want to publicize further things they find foolish?

No it's not and you're deflecting...why? Because you know that little twink is never going to be pregnant so you divert. Fcking stop

Forum List

Back