Dutch Government to ban all farming

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
At first satanists ( aka 'progressives' or globalists) imposed fake SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 with mandatory deadly 'jabs'
Then they instigated WWIII in Ukraine
Obviously that's not enough, now the're working hardly on the plan to starve humanity
In all countries they damage food supply chains and destroy farming

The crazies in the Dutch government plan to cut nitrogen emissions by 50% – 95% by 2030, which basically means farming will be banned.
78% of the Earth’s atmosphere is Nitrogen gas.
The world is facing a serious food supply situation and when I see things like this, I tend to believe they are trying to kill off a portion of the global population.
I can’t explain it any other way.
Even purely incompetent individuals would make a decision that helps citizens once in a while, purely by chance.
Everything that they have done has been detrimental.

Needless to say, the farmers are not happy.
The Netherlands is the 2nd largest food exporter in the world

Dutch agriculture is a major player globally and is currently the biggest exporter of agricultural goods after the United States.
The social contract has been broken.

The govt's are preparing to use food shortages against us as a control mechanism.
When a population is starving, they expect the survivors to be much more complacent & easy to control.
They basically tell us what they want to do because evil people can't help themselves from bragging about their plans

Dutch farmers protest by blocking supermarket distribution centres​

Dutch farmers protest by blocking supermarket distribution centres

dutchfarmer.jpg

How much oil was burned in the Iraq during the Gulf war when the oil wells were put on fire? How much carbon dioxide or countless amount of other poison was let loose in the atmosphere? And the European idiots together with American ones are rationing carbon emissions while destroying the world starting wars all over? Wonderfull.

These dangerously stupid Climate Change Cultists are going to cause a famine.
Remember the 1985 Live Aid concert to help feed Africans.
Now these same left-wing crackpots are going to starve Africans.
liveaid1985posterkjkjdfkjfj.jpg

The govt's are preparing to use food shortages against us as a control mechanism.
When a population is starving, they expect the survivors to be much more complacent & easy to control.
They basically tell us what they want to do because evil people can't help themselves from bragging about their plans

The 'stupid' question is how long peoples gonna tolerate such governments?

How much oil was burned in the Iraq during the Gulf war when the oil wells were put on fire? How much carbon dioxide or countless amount of other poison was let loose in the atmosphere? And the European idiots together with American ones are rationing carbon emissions while destroying the world starting wars all over? Wonderfull.

Because NWO wants to completely destroy white Christian countries and their industries

At first satanists ( aka 'progressives' or globalists) imposed fake SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 with mandatory deadly 'jabs'
Obviously that's not enough, now the're working hardly on the plan to starve humanity

The crazies in the Dutch government plan to cut nitrogen emissions by 50% – 95% by 2030, which basically means farming will be banned.
The world is facing a serious food supply situation and when I see things like this, I tend to believe they are trying to kill off a portion of the global population.
Even purely incompetent individuals would make a decision that helps citizens once in a while, purely by chance.

Dutch agriculture is a major player globally and is currently the biggest exporter of agricultural goods after the United States.

Govern like Mussolini, end like Mussolini

Yep, and the farmers are pissed.
Less livestock and less fertilizer? Bullshit.

Taking lessons from the fbi https://banned.video/watch?id=62c47a99ed4abc5e981d720b

Forum List

Back