During the "Good Ole Days", many people of all colors were happy and living the American Dream. Except for those that were harassed by the Democrats.

I think Nick Fuentes is a fine example of a White Supremacist welcome in the Republican Party by the #1 Republican in the country.

Suxch people join each party. Both Robert Byrd and George Wallace were lifelong Democrats. Does that mean that the Democrats are a party that welcomes racists?

And it is not just historical. George Wallace Junior was also a vocal racist, and a Democrat, before they kicked him out. Then he joined the Republicans, until they kicked him out. In fact, several times local Republicans would campaign against him in support of his Democrat opponent. Today he can not even get elected as dog catcher, and every time he tries to run both parties unify in support of those he runs against.

Then you have David Duke. A Democrat for well over a decade at the start of his career, and it was no secret he was a leader in the American Nazi Party prior to that. He has bounced around through a few different parties since the 1980's, but interestingly enough even though he tried to run as a Republican in the 1992 primaries, he never actually joined that party. And if that is the "Party of Racism" as you and others claim, why did he get less than 1% of the votes?

No, you once again fail. You point out one individual who is not even a politician, and one that is largely ignored. How about stop failing and actually present something other than a single individual that has never even run for office?

Suxch people join each party. Both Robert Byrd and George Wallace were lifelong Democrats. Does that mean that the Democrats are a party that welcomes racists?

And it is not just historical. George Wallace Junior was also a vocal racist, and a Democrat, before they kicked him out. Then he joined the Republicans, until they kicked him out. In fact, several times local Republicans would campaign against him in support of his Democrat opponent. Today he can not even get elected as dog catcher, and every time he tries to run both parties unify in support of those he runs against.

Then you have David Duke. A Democrat for well over a decade at the start of his career, and it was no secret he was a leader in the American Nazi Party prior to that. He has bounced around through a few different parties since the 1980's, but interestingly enough even though he tried to run as a Republican in the 1992 primaries, he never actually joined that party. And if that is the "Party of Racism" as you and others claim, why did he get less than 1% of the votes?

No, you once again fail. You point out one individual who is not even a politician, and one that is largely ignored. How about stop failing and actually present something other than a single individual that has never even run for office?

A List of MAGA Republicans Who Took the ā€˜Great Replacementā€™ Theory Mainstream:

Senate​

Blake Masters (R-AZ), Senate candidate​

What the left really wants to do is change the demographics of this country. They want to consolidate power so they can never lose another election ā€¦ we donā€™t need to import more than a million people every year to replace Americans who were born here.
[Twitter, 10/28/21]

Eric Greitens (R-MO), Senate candidate​

Joe Bidenā€™s policies are an assault on the entire idea of America ā€¦ wiping out the distinction between citizens and non-citizens, and heā€™s doing it on purpose.
[Vice, 5/10/22]

J.D. Vance (R-OH), Senate candidate​

Youā€™re talking about a shift in the democratic makeup of this country that would mean we never win, meaning Republicans would never win a national election in this country ever again.
[The Guardian, 5/16/22]

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)​

This administration wants complete open borders. And you have to ask yourself why? Is it really they want to remake the demographics of America to [ensure] that they stay in power forever?
[Media Matters, 4/15/21]

House​

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO)​

The truth is, they want borders wide open. It helped Democrats take over the entire state of California. ā€¦ We have to take our country back.
[The American Independent, 4/13/21]

They want to grant amnesty and a path to let in citizenship to 8 million illegal aliens. Yes, there is definitely a replacement theory thatā€™s going on right now. We are killing American jobs and bringing in illegal aliens from all over the word world to replace them if Americans will not comply with the tyrannical orders that are coming down from the White House. This Democrat bill puts America dead last, and sadly, this is what Americans have come to expect from [the Biden administration].
[Facebook, 9/27/2021]

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)​

There is an attempted cultural genocide going on in America right now and it calls for patriots to stand up and say that America is a great country worthy of our pride and our defense. The left wants us to be ashamed of America so that they can replace America.
[Twitter, 7/12/20]

@TuckerCarlson is CORRECT about Replacement Theory as he explains what is happening to America. The ADL [Anti-Defamation League] is a racist organization.
[Twitter, 9/25/21]

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)​

Reps. Greene and Gosar led a failed effort to create a new House ā€œAmerica Firstā€ Caucus. The following quote is from its leaked policy platform:

America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions. History has shown that societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country, particularly without institutional support for assimilation and an expansive welfare state to bail them out should they fail to contribute positively to the country.
[Punchbowl News, 4/19/21]

Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), chair of the Republican Study Committee​

The Biden Border Crisis is intentional.
[Twitter, 10/1/21]

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), chair of the House Republican Conference​

Radical Democrats are planning their most aggressive move yet: a PERMANENT ELECTION INSURRECTION. Their plan to grant amnesty to 11 MILLION illegal immigrants will overthrow our current electorate and create a permanent liberal majority in Washington.
[Facebook, 9/14/21ā€“10/4/21]

Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA)​

For many Americans, what seems to be happening or what they believe right now is happening is, what appears to them is weā€™re replacing national-born Americans ā€” native-born Americans to permanently transform the landscape of this very nation.
[The Washington Post, 4/14/21]

Rep. Beth Van Duyne (R-TX)​

#DelRio is in crisis because Joe Biden has purposefully destroyed our border, allowed this invasion to occur.
[Twitter, 9/21/21]

Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX)​

They want to replace the American electorate with a Third World electorate that will be on welfare.
[Twitter, 9/23/21]

States​

Kari Lake (R-AZ), gubernatorial candidate​

Iā€™m starting to think he wants the border to be open. He wants this invasion.
[Twitter, 4/20/22]

State Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ)​

Rogers shared a Breitbart Texas story on the number of apprehensions at the border in 2021, tweeting:

We are being replaced and invaded.
[Twitter, 7/17/21]

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX)​

The day before the 2019 massacre in El Paso, Texasā€”when a white supremacist killed 22 people in a Walmart where many Latinos were shoppingā€”Gov. Abbott sent a mailer centered on immigrants crossing the border, saying:

If weā€™re going to DEFEND Texas, weā€™ll need to take matters into our own hands ā€¦ In just three weeks in June, 45,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended crossing the Mexican border into Texas! ā€¦The national Democrat machine has made no secret of the fact that it hopes to ā€œturn Texas blue.ā€ If they can do it in California, they can do it in Texas ā€” if we let them.
[Buzzfeed News, 8/23/19]

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R-TX)​

The revolution has begun. A silent revolution by the Democrat Party and [President] Joe Biden to take over the country. When I say a revolution has begun, they are allowing this year probably 2 millionā€”that is who we apprehended, maybe another millionā€”into this country. At least in 18 years, even if they all donā€™t become citizens before then and can vote, in 18 years every one of them has two or three children, youā€™re talking about millions and millions and millions of new voters, and they will thank the Democrats and Biden for bringing them here. Who do you think they are going to vote for? So this is trying to take over our country without firing a shot. That is what is happening.
[The Daily Beast, 9/17/21]

Did you know that Al Gore SR was a member of the Klan and good friends of Robert Byrd, a recruiter of Klan members? Just looking at what Democrats of the ANTIFA/BLM they burn minority businesses and murder blacks then say it wasnt them. Shame on the ignorant for not realizing that nothing has changed in the Democrat party.

Wow, you really vomited all of that up from somewhere. And it has nothing to do with what we are saying.

News flash for you, braniac. My wife was an "illegal" when we got married. And now almost 40 years later she is even more harsh against illegals than I am. Because we did all the things needed to make her legal. No amnesty, or any of that crap. It just took time, effort, and money, around $20k if I remember right (and we are talking mid 1980's money). And she finds it a joke that people think they can come into another country, ignore their laws, then just be given citizenship. To her, it is something that must be earned.

And no, she did not come from Mexico, or Central America. She actually came with the survivors of her family after the military tried to round them up. Her brother did not make it, they killed him. Yet even so, she is very much against the idea that people can just move to the US as they wish and then just be given everything.

So your entire problem is apparently based on immigration. Sorry, once again that is a complete and utter failure. My wife is from South America, and we have been married for almost 40 years. And I am against open border immigration.

But I wish you a lot of luck trying to portray my wife or I a being some kind of racist against Hispanics.

Once again, you fail. This is something I see you doing a lot of lately.

Did you know that Al Gore SR was a member of the Klan and good friends of Robert Byrd, a recruiter of Klan members? Just looking at what Democrats of the ANTIFA/BLM they burn minority businesses and murder blacks then say it wasnt them. Shame on the ignorant for not realizing that nothing has changed in the Democrat party.

ANTIFA-BLM is something completely different.

Primarily, ANTIFA is a Marxist movement, just like the original ANTIFA they patterned themselves after. They are the ones that created decades of strife and unrest in Germany. And they are the ones that led to the rise of the NSDAP to begin with. In short, the people were tired of the constant riots and revolutions, and turned to a group that claimed they would put an end to it.

Myself, I am against any group that claims only one group of lives matter. Honestly, I see no difference between BLM and a bunch of white clodkickers that go around screaming Hispanics will destroy the country. And when so many of their "protests" turn to violence and vandalism, they get absolute zero support from me and have my unhidden disapproval.

Wow, you really vomited all of that up from somewhere. And it has nothing to do with what we are saying.

News flash for you, braniac. My wife was an "illegal" when we got married. And now almost 40 years later she is even more harsh against illegals than I am. Because we did all the things needed to make her legal. No amnesty, or any of that crap. It just took time, effort, and money, around $20k if I remember right (and we are talking mid 1980's money). And she finds it a joke that people think they can come into another country, ignore their laws, then just be given citizenship. To her, it is something that must be earned.

And no, she did not come from Mexico, or Central America. She actually came with the survivors of her family after the military tried to round them up. Her brother did not make it, they killed him. Yet even so, she is very much against the idea that people can just move to the US as they wish and then just be given everything.

So your entire problem is apparently based on immigration. Sorry, once again that is a complete and utter failure. My wife is from South America, and we have been married for almost 40 years. And I am against open border immigration.

But I wish you a lot of luck trying to portray my wife or I a being some kind of racist against Hispanics.

Once again, you fail. This is something I see you doing a lot of lately.
Once again, you fail to understand. You asked for a list and I gave it to you. Sorry if you don't think the "White Replacement Theory" is racist but many do.

You asked for a list and I gave it to you.

You gave me a list. It had about as much to do with your claim as a list of poodles.

It is obvious that critical thinking skills are something you seriously lack. You bounce from one thing to another like a hyperactive weasel. Fail to validate one claim, and then you spin off into something else.

They were racists and this thread was started by a cracker racist.

^^^ Why is this snot-nosed little prick still mauding? ^^^

It should practice what it preaches...

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 4.29.52 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back