During the "Good Ole Days", many people of all colors were happy and living the American Dream. Except for those that were harassed by the Democrats.

Black Wall Street
Here Are Just 10 of the Many Minority-Owned Businesses Destroyed in the Riots | Brad Polumbo Nothing has changed with the Democrat party, they must subjugate blacks and other minorities to keep them on the dole, not self sufficient because those that do become happy and prosperous, dont need an overbearing government to take care of them. Every time the blacks get set to have the American dream, the Democrats rise up and burn the system down.

As long as all those "colored people" stayed in their own neighborhoods everything was just fine and dandy

No. They were racists and this thread was started by a cracker racist.
My best buddy has to disagree with you, you worthless racist prick.

20190825_203003.jpg

As long as all those "colored people" stayed in their own neighborhoods everything was just fine and dandy
NO, that is wrong, these colored people were in their own neighborhoods quite happy and content, but those damn Democrats couldnt leave happy people alone. Same thing is happening today.

NO, that is wrong, these colored people were in their own neighborhoods quite happy and content, but those damn Democrats couldnt leave happy people alone. Same thing is happening today.
They were so happy they were dying just to be able to vote.

Tell ya what. You made the claim. I denied it. So instead of asking me to justify my denial. You have the burden. So I’ll ask you.

What’s the proof of your claim?
Feel free to read the descriptions of the Tulsa riots. They were done by Whites and the vast majority were Christians. I think it is also obvious that the White Supremists who did it were not liberals in favor of Blacks' rights but conservatives opposed to Blacks voting and economic advancement.

Feel free to read the descriptions of the Tulsa riots. They were done by Whites and the vast majority were Christians. I think it is also obvious that the White Supremists who did it were not liberals in favor of Blacks' rights but conservatives opposed to Blacks voting and economic advancement.
Most of the nation is (or at least at that time we’re) Christians. So citing the religion of those offenders isn’t “evidence” supportive of anything.

Most of the nation is (or at least at that time we’re) Christians. So citing the religion of those offenders isn’t “evidence” supportive of anything.
I only stated what I think are facts. The mob was White, they were Christian, and they were conservative. You can attach whatever significance you want to each factor.

I agree but the OP stated it was the policy of the Democratic Party not just local racists.
I think I agree with you. There were plenty of racists back then. And certainly the Republicans weren’t the prime offenders in a horror like what happened in Tulsa.

I’ll say it as clearly as I can. Racism isn’t limited by Party affiliation or by political philosophy nor is it limited to only one race.

Until the 1960's, White Supremacists were welcome in the Democratic Party in the South. Today, they are more at home in the Republican Party.
You name one individual, and think that proves your point? He was born in 1992 in Illinois. What in the hell does that have to do with the South? Or much of anything else?
I think Nick Fuentes is a fine example of a White Supremacist welcome in the Republican Party by the #1 Republican in the country.

Forum List

Back