*Durham Throws Cases, Working For Deep State*

Government isn’t business. Government employees work for the country. Not the president.

Trump had a hard time understanding that.
Unless the president is a Democrat. In that case, they work for the President.

I do. The people trying to make you cynical are the people who don’t live this country and want to harm it.

Cynicism is poison to our republic.
You mean these people?

riots.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They were never gonna appoint a non corrupt prosecutor. Nobody is guilty except Trump. And he is guilty until proven innocent. How can our elections have integrity when our top cops are all corrupt and working for the DNC. Watch as democrats steal the midterms , who or what can stop them ?

I do. The people trying to make you cynical are the people who don’t live this country and want to harm it.

Cynicism is poison to our republic.
Oh please. Republican presidents appoint people to positions in agencies that are Republican and they, in turn, hire people under them they know, in other words fellow Republicans. Under two term presidents, this happens more than with a one term president, which is why Obama was able to have a fairly deep state to resist Trump. Ditto the democrats. The public service crap is just crap. You'll understand this a lot better when Republicans take over the House and start instituting their deep state, often using "public servants". Yeah, right.

Oh please. Republican presidents appoint people to positions in agencies that are Republican and they, in turn, hire people under them they know, in other words fellow Republicans. Under two term presidents, this happens more than with a one term president, which is why Obama was able to have a fairly deep state to resist Trump. Ditto the democrats. The public service crap is just crap. You'll understand this a lot better when Republicans take over the House and start instituting their deep state, often using "public servants". Yeah, right.
The people appointed and the people they bring along all turn over when a new president takes office. They're not career What you're seeing more is that the career public servants tend to be more liberal because the political right has been demonizing and vilifying the public servant role for the last 40 years. It's no surprise that people on the right don't pursue these jobs given their attitude towards them.

People in government actually do believe in public service. Again, your cynicism is poison to our nation. It's utilized by the people who want to tear us down for their own benefit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

The people appointed and the people they bring along all turn over when a new president takes office. They're not career What you're seeing more is that the career public servants tend to be more liberal because the political right has been demonizing and vilifying the public servant role for the last 40 years. It's no surprise that people on the right don't pursue these jobs given their attitude towards them.

People in government actually do believe in public service. Again, your cynicism is poison to our nation. It's utilized by the people who want to tear us down for their own benefit.
No they don't all turn over. That's what makes the deep state. Both sides have people working on the inside to subvert and resist the other party when the other party takes over. Take Strzok and Page for example, who had a backup plan in case Trump won.

No they don't all turn over. That's what makes the deep state. Both sides have people working on the inside to subvert and resist the other party when the other party takes over. Take Strzok and Page for example, who had a backup plan in case Trump won.
Yes, they do. Career civil servants are maintained in a separate system than appointees. The division between the two is maintained by rules governed by the OPM.

Strzok and Page didn’t have a “backup plan”. They were engaged in an investigation to rule out collusion between Trump and Russia, something they thought was unlikely but felt compelled to rule out given the high stakes involved.

Strzok and Page were regular public servants. They were appointed or hired based on partisan affiliation.

Yes, they do. Career civil servants are maintained in a separate system than appointees. The division between the two is maintained by rules governed by the OPM.

Strzok and Page didn’t have a “backup plan”. They were engaged in an investigation to rule out collusion between Trump and Russia, something they thought was unlikely but felt compelled to rule out given the high stakes involved.

Strzok and Page were regular public servants. They were appointed or hired based on partisan affiliation.
Bullshit. These civil servants are hired because they represent the policies that the hirer looks for. Someone appointed by a democrat or a republican, for the most part, is not going to hire people who have political alliances to the other side to fill vacancies. You are naive as hell. It's amazing how much you deny this. I'm not saying that only one party does it. You are blind to the truth. I even provided an example of your so called civil servants Strzok and Page, who, working in the FBI, formulated a backup plan in case Trump won. They admitted it.

Officially they weren't hired based on party affiliation, but the evidence is in that government employees are hired by party members. Therefor their party membership is a criteria.

Bullshit. These civil servants are hired because they represent the policies that the hirer looks for. Someone appointed by a democrat or a republican, for the most part, is not going to hire people who have political alliances to the other side to fill vacancies. You are naive as hell. It's amazing how much you deny this. I'm not saying that only one party does it. You are blind to the truth. I even provided an example of your so called civil servants Strzok and Page, who, working in the FBI, formulated a backup plan in case Trump won. They admitted it.
Political appointees don’t make hires for career positions. These are separate systems.

I don’t share you cynicism, which is largely based on fallacies, like your example of Page and Strzok.

Political appointees don’t make hires for career positions. These are separate systems.

I don’t share you cynicism, which is largely based on fallacies, like your example of Page and Strzok.
Fallacy huh? You deny their texts? Why are you a fact denier?

You know what the texts said.
I do. Which is why I have a totally different understanding of what was said.

I’m not really sure you know what the texts said, especially with proper context. Conservative media has a way of taking things out of context and spinning their narrative around it.

I do. Which is why I have a totally different understanding of what was said.

I’m not really sure you know what the texts said, especially with proper context. Conservative media has a way of taking things out of context and spinning their narrative around it.
The context you talked about is the left's spin after the fact.

Forum List

Back