Colbert mocks Trump after revelations Trump’s aides would call him a “sophisticated parrot,” because he would repeat words back after being spoken to

Trump had a habit of repeating things two times, repeating two times

The only thing Colbert has is Trump. Sure, there's plenty of material to be mined there, but it has grown tiresome. He should have never attempted to go mainstream, he doesn't have the right kind of talent for it.

colbertdgfdggdgd.jpg

White House staff called Trump 'A sophisticated parrot' hey? One thing Trump never was or ever will be is sophisticated IMHO and that nickname is also an insult to parrots.

Agreed however I do that at times when I'm trying to keep a thought at the forefront of my mind.

Some days I hold more characters in my mind at a time. For example, If I have to look at a phone number (unable to just copy so I can paste), I do it in segments - first 3 digits, 2nd 3 digits last four digits. Trying to hold more than 3 or 4 characters at a time can be too difficult but if I'm trying to do so and I keep repeating what I'm seeing then I can play back in my memory what I just heard.

I know it's weird, but it works. I also noticed the older I get I just make adjustments for a LOT of things in life, this is one of them.

People also wonder why you're talking to yourself :) (apparently they've never heard of reading out oud)

The only thing Colbert has is Trump. Sure, there's plenty of material to be mined there, but it has grown tiresome
That's a very common behavior among TDS afflicted morons. And they tend to get stupider be the day. There is no known cure for TDS, but some therapy sessions with a qualified mental health professional could help a little to slow it down.

Forum List

Back