*Durham Throws Cases, Working For Deep State*

That's what left-wingers are all about: fucking the people who pay their bills.

Head down, ass up, Bribri. IF you're conservative, there is always somebody's dick in your ass.

Your entire political philosophy is about being fucked over. Your ilk have fetishized failure and victimhood to such a degree you should just scrap the Elephant at this point, and make your national symbol the 8-ball gag.

Now even Durham is part of your cucking?

Head down, ass up, Bribri. IF you're conservative, there is always somebody's dick in your ass.

Your entire political philosophy is about being fucked over. Your ilk have fetishized failure and victimhood to such a degree you should just scrap the Elephant at this point, and make your national symbol the 8-ball gag.

Now even Durham is part of your cucking?
Meaningless bullshit.

We are about preventing assholes like you from fucking us over. Your entire agenda is about fucking people up the ass who just want to be left alone.

You appear to be proud of that.

Meaningless bullshit.

We are about preventing assholes like you from fucking us over. Your entire agenda is about fucking people up the ass who just want to be left alone.

You appear to be proud of that.

Laughing....your entire political philosophy is about your victimhood. How elections were stolen from you, how Obama tricked you, how CRT is oppressing you.

And now, even Durham's laughable failures are somehow an opportunity for your ilk to whimper, mewl and moan about their latest cucking.

You fetishize failure, BriBri. Its why your ilk are still fixated on 2020.

Laughing....your entire political philosophy is about your victimhood. How elections were stolen from you, how Obama tricked you, how CRT is oppressing you.
Obama didn't trick me. He tricked you. CRT is oppressing parents and their kids. Hard to believe anyone would gloat about being an asshole. Hard to believe a prog would attack anyone for claiming to be a victim. Being a victim is what the Democrat party has traded on for the last 100 years. Are you proud to be a thug who steals elections?

And now, even Durham's laughable failures are somehow an opportunity for your ilk to whimper, mewl and moan about their latest cucking.

You fetishize failure, BriBri. Its why your ilk are still fixated on 2020.

Thanks for gloating about being a thug. You've shown us all your true colors,

The taxpayers.

LOL

Fucking moron, I am a tax payer.

face-palm-gif.278959

What company is that, ya raging fucking moron?

Why the fuck would I tell you that? I once saw a poster get fired when a piece of shit conservative contacted his company and said shit about the poster. I'm not that stupid as to reveal such personal information.

Why the fuck would I tell you that? I once saw a poster get fired when a piece of shit conservative contacted his company and said shit about the poster. I'm not that stupid as to reveal such personal information.
Just as I thought, you are afraid for the forum to learn the truth. How would I contact your company about you when I don't even know your name?

Just as I thought, you are afraid for the forum to learn the truth. How would I contact your company about you when I don't even know your name?

My name's been posted here. You could have seen it.

Forum List

Back