*Durham Throws Cases, Working For Deep State*

Whatever "it" is.

Wrong.
:lol:

I know, right? :lol:

I had to go back like 10 posts of one word answers, to try to get to whatever "it" was that we both were arguing about cuz I couldn't remember by the time of your last post!t

it was the illegal electors, the FAKE electors....

everyone KNEW they were fake and not the certified electors...they knew the fake illegal electors scheme was a scam....

:lol:

I know, right? :lol:

I had to go back like 10 posts of one word answers, to try to get to whatever "it" was that we both were arguing about cuz I couldn't remember by the time of your last post!t

it was the illegal electors, the FAKE electors....

everyone KNEW they were fake and not the certified electors...they knew the fake illegal electors scheme was a scam....
Like I said, wrong.

Durham is just a lacky of William Barr.
And Barr was Trump's lackey for three full years, until he could not be....when Trump decided he was going to unconstitutionally and illegally claim he won the election, and not transfer his presidential power peacefully.... Barr was afraid of being disbarred on that lie, so he couldn't go along with Trump's scam.... He would have, if he could have....

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, such is the nature of nutbaggery.

If the investigation uncovers deep state conspiracy, then that's evidence they are right.

But if the investigation does not uncover deep state conspiracy...then that's evidence of deep state conspiracy and that they simply underestimated how broad it was and how right they were.

So no matter what happens conspiracy theories they've come to believe for laughable reasons persist.

Last edited:
And Barr was Trump's lackey for three full years, until he could not be....when Trump decided he was going to unconstitutionally and illegally claim he won the election, and not transfer his presidential power peacefully.... Barr was afraid of being disbarred on that lie, so he couldn't go along with Trump's scam.... He would have, if he could have....
The truth is Barr was a friend of George Bush Sr and never was a Trump Lackey. Get your facts straight.

Yep, such is the nature of nutbaggery.

If the investigation uncovers deep state conspiracy, then that's evidence they are right.

But if the investigation does not uncover deep state conspiracy...then that's evidence of deep state conspiracy and that they simply underestimated how broad it was and how right they were.

So no matter what happens conspiracy theories they've come to believe for laughable reasons persist.
That's the wonderful thing about batshit crazy conspiracies.

The very lack of evidence ...is evidence of how DEEP the conspiracy goes.

Incredible that this kind of thinking...if you can call it that...has become so prevalent

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It' all a worldwide Joooooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back