*Durham Throws Cases, Working For Deep State*

It’s just another means to create a vague enemy that politicians use to redirect attention away from their own misdeeds.

“Deep state” can mean anything. In truth, the bureaucracy isn’t any different now than in the past. Mostly filled with normal people who just want to do their job, many of whom become unfairly attacked because the real partisans don’t like the way reality reflects on their politicians.
Every president has their own deep state. That's just the facts. Are you a fact denier?

It can’t possibly be a fact since “deep state” is so ill defined it is meaningless.
The left are too hung up on the term "deep state". Call it whatever you wish, presidents appoint people who think like them to important positions in agencies and those people in turn hire people under them who think like them and so on. Eventually, depending on how long a particular president is in office, the "deep state" will be larger and larger. When a new president is elected who doesn't think like them, these "deep state" people often work against the new sheriff in town. It happens on both sides.

The left are too hung up on the term "deep state". Call it whatever you wish, presidents appoint people who think like them to important positions in agencies and those people in turn hire people under them who think like them and so on. Eventually, depending on how long a particular president is in office, the "deep state" will be larger and larger. When a new president is elected who doesn't think like them, these "deep state" people often work against the new sheriff in town. It happens on both sides.
Let's maybe use terms that aren't so loaded and overrused.

It's absolutely true that each president brings in their own appointees to guide the bureaucracy. Those appointees bring their own staff that they keep in high level positions. That doesn't mean that they're hiring the rank and file of the government bureaucracy. Those people come through on a different career line and typically their service spans many administrations. They're expected to be as non-partisan as possible in their official capacity. The people serving career positions are technocrats more than they're partisans.

The institutional bureaucracy provides knowledge and stability to the government which I think is a good thing. I prefer a US government that is predictable rather than one flailing from one partisan extreme to the other. They don't have a partisan bias but an institutional bias. They have a bias to maintain the way the government has been working. Changing it is hard, and often that can be a problem if the change needs to happen. The concept that the government was working against Trump comes from several different places. First, Trump attempted to do illegal things, not necessarily maliciously but because there was a lot Trump didn't understand about the government. Two, Trump wasn't always living in the same reality as the government. If the government wasn't believing the lies Trump wanted to believe, he misinterpreted that as them working against him when really they were just doing their normal jobs. Lastly, Trump tried to do stupid crap that probably couldn't have been done even if the government did follow through. That one does look more like the "deep state" working against him, but isn't partisan so much as it is because Trump just had no business being president and wanted to do stupid crap.

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

There is no 'deep state,' that's a lie contrived by the right.

Durham's cases are devoid of merit.

lol

There is no 'deep state,' that's a lie contrived by the right.

Durham's are devoid of merit.
The deep state is simply Dims and Rinos more interested in their bank accounts than serving Americans.
Durham proved what anyone with sense already knew. That's why you don't know it.

Let's maybe use terms that aren't so loaded and overrused.

It's absolutely true that each president brings in their own appointees to guide the bureaucracy. Those appointees bring their own staff that they keep in high level positions. That doesn't mean that they're hiring the rank and file of the government bureaucracy. Those people come through on a different career line and typically their service spans many administrations. They're expected to be as non-partisan as possible in their official capacity. The people serving career positions are technocrats more than they're partisans.

The institutional bureaucracy provides knowledge and stability to the government which I think is a good thing. I prefer a US government that is predictable rather than one flailing from one partisan extreme to the other. They don't have a partisan bias but an institutional bias. They have a bias to maintain the way the government has been working. Changing it is hard, and often that can be a problem if the change needs to happen. The concept that the government was working against Trump comes from several different places. First, Trump attempted to do illegal things, not necessarily maliciously but because there was a lot Trump didn't understand about the government. Two, Trump wasn't always living in the same reality as the government. If the government wasn't believing the lies Trump wanted to believe, he misinterpreted that as them working against him when really they were just doing their normal jobs. Lastly, Trump tried to do stupid crap that probably couldn't have been done even if the government did follow through. That one does look more like the "deep state" working against him, but isn't partisan so much as it is because Trump just had no business being president and wanted to do stupid crap.
Ummmmmmm, in case you're denying the 2016 election results, voters voted Trump in to do the so called stupid crap that you're talking about. Both sides think that the other side's policies are stupid crap.

So basically the investigation into Trumpyberra was completely legitimate and undoubtedly justified by the DOJ. We now need an investigation into how the corrupt one, "The Dirty Don", influenced and or instigated this investigation as part of a pattern of personal revenge against everyone who opposed him, ever.

Ummmmmmm, in case you're denying the 2016 election results, voters voted Trump in to do the so called stupid crap that you're talking about. Both sides think that the other side's policies are stupid crap.
Well, sometimes the crap is so stupid that the people who are told to do it, just don’t.

You can bitch and moan about it, but it’s not a crime for a government employee to disobey the president.

Well, sometimes the crap is so stupid that the people who are told to do it, just don’t.

You can bitch and moan about it, but it’s not a crime for a government employee to disobey the president.
Then I agree with Trump, off with your head. He was voted in to change things and if the left resisted the change then they need to walk the plank and be gone. Funny though how the left are so big on whistleblowers, unless the whistleblowers are pointing out lefty transgressions. Then they are buried under the rug and dismissed as misinformation. But righty transgressions need thorough investigations and the whistleblowers must be believed.

Sorry bout that,

2. He does EVIL.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He has to present them to a DC jury. Democrats cannot be convicted in DC.

Last edited:

Trump could have fired him. Did he fire anyone?

It’s just another means to create a vague enemy that politicians use to redirect attention away from their own misdeeds.

“Deep state” can mean anything. In truth, the bureaucracy isn’t any different now than in the past. Mostly filled with normal people who just want to do their job, many of whom become unfairly attacked because the real partisans don’t like the way reality reflects on their politicians.
it's just more brazen about working to undermine Republicans

Sorry bout that,

2. He does EVIL.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You know, I heard Trumptards whining all the time about how long the Mueller investigation was taking, and how long the 1/6 committee is taking, and yet I never heard these same tards whining about Durham's THREE YEAR investigation.

Hmmmm...

Now that his nothingburger is finished, John Durham has been inducted into the D33P STAIT.

He will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

Then I agree with Trump, off with your head. He was voted in to change things and if the left resisted the change then they need to walk the plank and be gone. Funny though how the left are so big on whistleblowers, unless the whistleblowers are pointing out lefty transgressions. Then they are buried under the rug and dismissed as misinformation. But righty transgressions need thorough investigations and the whistleblowers must be believed.
Sure. Fire them for insubordination or failure to do their job.

That’s how Nixon got the Saturday night massacre and look how well that went for him.

Government officials refusing to do the corrupt bidding of the president is actually protective to our nation. On numerous occasions, Trump’s corrupt orders were refused with employees threatening to resign en masse and he had to back down.

Sorry bout that,

2. He does EVIL.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You MAGA idiots remind me of both Robespierre & Stalin.

In both cases their policies were a total failure, so they declared that counter revolutionaries were undermining them - so they had a bunch of people arrested and executed.

Then when their policies continued to fail, they declared that there were even more counter revolutionaries deeply embedded in their countries and had even more people arrested and executed.

Then their policies continued to fail.

In Robespierre's case he was about to start another round of arrests when he threatened the wrong people who had him arrested and executed.

In Stalin's case, Hitler's invasion of Russia saved him. It was his henchman Beria that was arrested and executed.

Now the MAGA idiots are doing basically the same thing - every time one of their idiot initiatives fails, they declare that someone is part of the deep state or a RINO or some other ridiculous nonsense.

God save us if these morons get control of the government - they'll probably start another Great Terror every time one of their plans fails!

Sure. Fire them for insubordination or failure to do their job.

That’s how Nixon got the Saturday night massacre and look how well that went for him.

Government officials refusing to do the corrupt bidding of the president is actually protective to our nation. On numerous occasions, Trump’s corrupt orders were refused with employees threatening to resign en masse and he had to back down.
I'm in business. Been in business for decades. You either work for me or you don't but you don't work against me or you're gone.

I'm in business. Been in business for decades. You either work for me or you don't but you don't work against me or you're gone.
Government isn’t business. Government employees work for the country. Not the president.

Trump had a hard time understanding that.

Forum List

Back