Durham report released

Who are you voting for in the primary? Biden? Kamala? Kennedy?

Trump or Desantis should be able to beat any of those.

Haven't decided yet. But I'm glad you're on board with Democrats publicly investigating whoever the Republican nominee is. Even if we need to engage with foreign interference. Makes it a sure win for whichever Democrat is the nominee.

1. Again. You said Hillary hired them. She didn't. So then you changed your story to Hillary paid them. She didn't. Do then you changed your story to Hillary money ended up in their hands. All of this was investigated. I asked you how much but you can't seem to answer that. Hmmm.
2. No, dumbfuck, you did not quote Shokin. Again. You quoted Rudy Giuliani. This is from YOUR link (emphasis mine)...
Fox News obtained a copy of Giuliani’s notes from his January 2019 interview with fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in which he claimed that his “investigations stopped out of fear of the United States.”
“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated. The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.
3. Which is not what the law states.
1. Mueller did NOT investigate the Hillary-Russian connection. Mueller had no clue who FusionGPS was.
2. So you're implying Rudy faked the interview with Shokin? The notes are either real or fake. You can believe whatever you like.
3. done

Last edited:
Haven't decided yet. But I'm glad you're on board with Democrats publicly investigating whoever the Republican nominee is. Even if we need to engage with foreign interference. Makes it a sure win for whichever Democrat is the nominee.
Same as all elections.

I claimed the corruption occurred in Ukraine and needed to be investigated in Ukraine.
The corruption your claiming is a federal crime and would need to be investigated by the DoJ.

Why didn’t it?

Because the DOJ is a subsidiary of the DNC. They only investigate Republicans. Like the FBI Gestapo.
That’s the same DoJ that gave Durham five years and millions of dollars to try to smear Clinton with unverified Russian intelligence. Your conspiracy theory is nothing more than an excuse to avoid the truth.

Trump could have instructed the DoJ to investigate Biden. Couldn’t have he?

Who are you voting for in the primary? Biden? Kamala? Kennedy?

Trump or Desantis should be able to beat any of those.
Trump couldn't beat Biden before.

And that's with the advantage of incumbancy.

Now Biden has the advantage of incumbancy.

Your biggest problem will be Republicans who realize they won't be able to take their party back if this guy wins again.

1. Mueller did NOT investigate the Hillary-Russian connection. Mueller had no clue who FusionGPS was.
2. So you're implying Rudy faked the interview with Shokin? The notes are either real or fake. You can believe whatever you like.
3. done

1. You're hallucinating I said anything about Mueller in regards to FusionGPS.

2. That was Trump's personal attorney, working only for Trump. He had no business dealing with Shokin at all. He did so only to find dirt that could be used against Biden. His notes are utterly meaningless. Especially given Shokin himself had admitted he wasn't actively investigating Burisma when he got shit canned.

That’s the same DoJ that gave Durham five years and millions of dollars to try to smear Clinton with unverified Russian intelligence. Your conspiracy theory is nothing more than an excuse to avoid the truth.

Trump could have instructed the DoJ to investigate Biden. Couldn’t have he?

Trump told Zelenskyy he was going to send Barr to discuss the issue. He never did. Instead, he sent his own private attorney.

And that's with the advantage of incumbancy.

Now Biden has the advantage of incumbancy.

Your biggest problem will be Republicans who realize they won't be able to take their party back if this guy wins again.

And Trump is also saddled with Sedition Day.

And that's with the advantage of incumbency.
Now Biden has the advantage of incumbency.
1. The 2020 election was decided by about 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI
2. That was before we saw Joe Biden's crazy policies and open borders
3. Biden's approval rating is about 30%, that means he loses in 2024
4. We don't have any problems, we have lots of high quality candidates. You have Joe and Kamala

1. You're hallucinating I said anything about Mueller in regards to FusionGPS.

2. That was Trump's personal attorney, working only for Trump. He had no business dealing with Shokin at all. He did so only to find dirt that could be used against Biden. His notes are utterly meaningless. Especially given Shokin himself had admitted he wasn't actively investigating Burisma when he got shit canned.
1. You said "all of this was investigated" (the Hillary-Russian connection). I said bullshit, Hillary got a pass on all of her crimes, Mueller had no clue she was working with Russians
2. Shokin told Rudy he was investigating Burisma.

That's another one of your bullshit stories.

Steely used his private Russian sources of course, but there has never been any evidence Russian government was involved with this compilation.

Steely used his private Russian sources of course,

You mean Russian spies. Russians who worked for Putin.

1. The 2020 election was decided by about 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI
2. That was before we saw Joe Biden's crazy policies and open borders
3. Biden's approval rating is about 30%, that means he loses in 2024
4. We don't have any problems, we have lots of high quality candidates. You have Joe and Kamala

30%?

Liar.

Screenshot_20230526_085939_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. You said "all of this was investigated" (the Hillary-Russian connection). I said bullshit, Hillary got a pass on all of her crimes, Mueller had no clue she was working with Russians

It was investigated by Congress...

2. Shokin told Rudy he was investigating Burisma.

LOL

Said Trump's personal attorney who's being sued by Dominion for lying about them.

f5797a17-ea4b-4e84-a90c-c01f141f211c.jpg

Forum List

Back