Grassley Shows Evidence of Biden Bribery

When they use words like possible.........and the like, you know they're just playing to the ill-informed base voters who get caught believing they are sincere and honest.

Is this the so called whistle blower who is now mia?

When they use words like possible.........and the like, you know they're just playing to the ill-informed base voters who get caught believing they are sincere and honest.

Is this the so called whistle blower who is now mia?
MTG said there are 9 whistleblowers missing. Amazing how so many appeared and then, POOF! they vanished.

That is from May 5th. Today is May 15th. FAIL.
You must have missed this...

"Two days after hurling incendiary allegations at President Joe Biden, Sen. Chuck Grassley admitted his assertion may have been false"

According to the report, Grassley’s comments echoed a similar statement he made Thursday to Fox News’ Chad Pergram that he couldn’t confirm "whether or not it's really criminal activity.”

Last edited:
Evidence of Biden bribery... Or, as the left likes to say, "No evidence of a Krime."

Evidence of Biden bribery... Or, as the left likes to say, "No evidence of a Krime."

What evidence?? Saying something “looks like”, or “could be”, or “appears to be”.

Well to me, it looks like your side hasn’t got any evidence to produce. If they have it, where is it? Why haven’t they shown it?

It could be that they’re just stalling for time hoping to find something.

It appears that they can’t even find their own witnesses anymore, if they ever had any.

What evidence?? Saying something “looks like”, or “could be”, or “appears to be”.

Well to me, it looks like your side hasn’t got any evidence to produce. If they have it, where is it? Why haven’t they shown it?

It could be that they’re just stalling for time hoping to find something.

It appears that they can’t even find their own witnesses anymore, if they ever had any.
I rest my case.

We dont need a whistle blower, to see how a life long politician is worth millions, how his son is work millions, how his brother is worth millions.

We dont need whistle blowers to see how any politician is suddenly worth millions.

We dont need whistle blowers to see how politicians turn a 1,000 dollars of stock into millions.

You must have missed this...

"Two days after hurling incendiary allegations at President Joe Biden, Sen. Chuck Grassley admitted his assertion may have been false"

According to the report, Grassley’s comments echoed a similar statement he made Thursday to Fox News’ Chad Pergram that he couldn’t confirm "whether or not it's really criminal activity.”
The one from May 5th?

He is not just a senile old fool, but a traitorous criminal.

This is from 11 days ago. If it was a 'bombshell', it woulda been a bombshell.

Its also as tepid as is it is flaccid.

"The senator replied, "It is a very serious allegation. I wish I could say that I knew it was true or untrue.""

Forum List

Back