Durham report released

You linked Wikipedia, my question is did you bother to read what was in it. Or for that matter even looked at what is actually in the Durham report?

I have. So let me explain.

First in the Durham report Durham acknowledges that the DOJ let him finish his report without exerting any influence. He did this twice. Blowing out of the water that Biden is somehow "weaponizing" the DOJ

Second he has 2 main criticism. One semi-substantive ,and one subjective.

He asserts that the FBI was wrong in opening a full investigation.

As a reason he gives is that there was only a preliminary investigation into Hillary. This is a weird argument for a prosecutor to make. He seems to say that 2 different cases with 2 different fact sets should be treated the same because both involve political figures. And not for instance be determined by potential criminality or seriousness.

Hillary was investigated for having her private server doing government business. The Trump campaign was investigated because one of the campaign members of that campaign was telling the Australian ambassador that the campaign was actively working with Russia.

It also fails on merit. The FBI actively changed the outcome of the election by publicly stating they were reopening the investigation into Clinton 10 days before the election, while the public only learned about the full investigation into the Trump campaign after Trump took office.

Durham also reports that he feels the FBI wasn't conducting the investigation in an impartial manner but instead were suffering from "confirmation bias".

As a charge saying that law enforcement officers are looking to find ways to proof a potential criminal is guilty is like saying water is wet. ( You would for instance not think about the FBI going after any lead when it would be a kidnapping).

But it's also insanely ironic coming from John Durham. While the FBI's "biased" investigation led to Mueller charging and earning convictions on 30 plus people including people very close to Trump. Durham's investigation led to 3 indictments. Securing 1 guilty plea on 1 felony and 2 aquittals. Meaning 2 separate juries... 18 people decided that Durham was full of it. Something that for a prosecutor is very rare to have happen to them. It took them less than a combined 6 hours to reach those verdicts.

Last edited:
... because it wants Trump to rub it in all of America's face.

They know he is a crook. They know he is a coward. They know he is going to jail.

But... they don't care.

... because it wants Trump to rub it in all of America's face.

They know he is a crook. They know he is a coward. They know he is going to jail.

But... they don't care.
I would make the same remarks about Biden. They know he is corrupt. They know he is a coward. They know he’s made personal financial deals with foreign countries to turn his family and himself into multi-millionaires.

But….they don’t care.

It’s amazing to me. He already lost to Joe Biden along with the house and senate. If that wasn’t embarassing enough… why in the world would the GOP want to go through that again?!
If he wins the nomination, I think he has a great chance to win against Xiden....hence why he is polling so much better. A lot of that has to do with the massive buyer's remorse the independents are having for electing Xiden and the demafacsit.

Trump has no chance ever again, struth, and his running is a gift to the blue.
Polling would suggest otherwise...https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

The only chance Xiden really has agaisnt him if he wins the nomination is to lock him up...which we know he is trying very hard to do.

If he wins the nomination, I think he has a great chance to win against Xiden....hence why he is polling so much better. A lot of that has to do with the massive buyer's remorse the independents are having for electing Xiden and the demafacsit.
Agree. With all the evidence coming out against Biden re corruption, together with his now quite apparent dementia, the majority of independents will not vote for him. And on a more broad extent, they do not want a continuation of the horrible leftist policies - from transgendering children to eliminating bail for violent criminals.

Agree. With all the evidence coming out against Biden re corruption, together with his now quite apparent dementia, the majority of independents will not vote for him. And on a more broad extent, they do not want a continuation of the horrible leftist policies - from transgendering children to eliminating bail for violent criminals.
well not just that...the policies in place have brought global chaos, and economic hardship.

A record number of Americans are now saying they are worse off then they were before he was President...think about that....they were better off in 2020 in a global pandemic, then what the demafacsit policies have done to them....crazy, but Demafascsit are truly the worse pandemic the world has ever seen

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

well not just that...the policies in place have brought global chaos, and economic hardship.

A record number of Americans are now saying they are worse off then they were before he was President...think about that....they were better off in 2020 in a global pandemic, then what the demafacsit policies have done to them....crazy, but Demafascsit are truly the worse pandemic the world has ever seen

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

The only people I know in my area who continue to live without a financial care - going on expensive international vacations - are those who currently work for the government, or are on a government pension and contracting back.

Everyone else around me is commenting on the high prices.

The only people I know in my area who continue to live without a financial care - going on expensive international vacations - are those who currently work for the government, or are on a government pension and contracting back.

Everyone else around me is commenting on the high prices.
Yep, the only people i know that aren't discussing the impact of Xidenflation are the wrong direction the Demafacsit have taken us...are their loyal dembot cultist.

US voters bitter about nation’s direction, 74% say it’s on the wrong track​

Forum List

Back