Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

You don’t want civility. Right? Yes or no? I never Lied dickhead
It would be better if you admitted to lying because now it's just proof you're an idioit.

Durham never said anything about it being nefarious. And if he did, that's Durham's interpretation. A particularly dastardly one too because he's casting aspersions about the behavior of people who aren't being charged with anything and have no chance to defend themselves in a court of law against his accusations. He does us the favor by not naming the person, but that's clearly not really working.

What was the mechanism by which the Dems were to “overthrow” the president?

A politically bastardized version of impeachment that doesn't require actual evidence, can appoint a special council to attempt to dig up dirt and spend millions of taxpayer dollars. The Democrat's version of impeachment can be based solely on policy disagreements and personal hatred. If the Democrats would have had control of the Senate, their coup would have actually succeeded. The impeachments didn't succeed to oust the President so they went to plan C, which was to destroy the US economy and change elections laws. They ultimately succeeded. They are a persistent bunch of lunatics, I'll give them that.

We know that Trump lost the popular vote in both elections. We know that when people were given the choice of voting for Trump or voting for his opponent, they *always* voted for his opponent in greater number than they voted for him.

These are the facts

Your alternate history of what they 'woulda' done is baseless speculation. The reality of who the people actually voted for is a fact.

All we're discussing now is WHY Trump never had the support of the people.
And I am saying that given all the anomalies and corruption the Left used to manipulate and trick gullible voters, it is disingenuous to suggest that the popular vote was a realistic measure. It was what we ended up with AFTER all the cheating.

So if you don't know what the vote count was....how do you know Trump won?
We know he won all those battleground states where the Biden vote suddenly shot up at 2:00 AM in the morning. Those votes were all fraudulent.

Try again, Big Liar. There's a reason your steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit has been laughed out of every court in the land.

Turds like you are the ones spewing out the pseudo-legal horseshit

And I am saying that given all the anomalies and corruption the Left used to manipulate and trick gullible voters, it is disingenuous to suggest that the popular vote was a realistic measure. It was what we ended up with AFTER all the cheating.
You're giving me excuses for WHY Trump never had the support of the people.

The question of IF he had the support of the people has been answered: No. He never did.

As for what's happening in Canada, those protestors are being handled with kid gloves. When the police march in there and start beating them to a bloody pulp, then you'll know what it's like to be a protestor on the political left.

There is a stark difference in the trucker protests and the left wing protests here in the US. When the truckers start burning down buildings and occupying government facilities, you may see some head bashing.

The left-wing loons running Canada have decided they will freeze the protestors bank accounts. That is some pretty Gestapo stuff there.

We know he won all those battleground states where the Biden vote suddenly shot up at 2:00 AM in the morning. Those votes were all fraudulent.

Turds like you are the ones spewing out the pseudo-legal horseshit

So Trump was winning until all the votes were counted, huh?

And the votes were fraudulent.....according to who? No court has ever found this. No count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, anything.....has ever found this to be true. You assume it to be true. But you lack the evidence to prove it.

Again, at each stage you replace evidence with your imagination. And then insist that our electoral process is bound to your imagination.

Um, no. Its not.

You're giving me excuses for WHY Trump never had the support of the people.

The question of IF he had the support of the people has been answered: No. He never did.
I will give you an anology:

You and I are both shopping for a car, and you steal one that is worth $50,000. I buy one that costs $35,000.

And you claim that you have the nicer car, and my car is far behind yours - and that is was and never will be a nicer car than yours.

You’re overlooking a key point: you didn’t come by YOUR car honestly.

There is a stark difference in the trucker protests and the left wing protests here in the US. When the truckers start burning down buildings and occupying government facilities, you may see some head bashing.

The left-wing loons running Canada have decided they will freeze the protestors bank accounts. That is some pretty Gestapo stuff there.
I think you meant Gazpacho...

JS

And the votes were fraudulent.....according to who? No court has ever found this. No count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, anything.....has ever found this to be true. You assume it to be true. But you lack the evidence to prove it.

Again, at each stage you replace evidence with your imagination. And then insist that our electoral process is bound to your imagination.

Um, no. Its not.
We want you destroyed. Just like you want us now. Stelter, Lemon, Maddow and the rest are going to lead us to D Day. Invading the beaches. bwhaahhaa! Knowing what we have today, we should have lost. All of those men dying for this.

We want you destroyed. Just like you want us now. Stelter, Lemon, Maddow and the rest are going to lead us to D Day. Invading the beaches. bwhaahhaa! Knowing what we have today, we should have lost. All of those men dying for this.

Huh. Well, I'll leave that word salad to you

This is why the media is the enemy of the people.

1644964434904.png

Um, no. Its not.
Sorry, turd, but no accepts your standard that only convictions for voter fraud count as evidence.

We know those votes were fraudulent because Biden was trailing in all those states until 2:00 AM when the Biden shot up by just enough to put him in the lead. Only the terminally gullible believe that those votes were all legitimate.

You can count fraudulent votes 1000 times and still come up with the same number.

This is why the media is the enemy of the people.

View attachment 601822
That’s what’s so tragic about this entire thing. The media hid the awful truth about Biden, while simultaneously advancing anti-Trump conspiracies, and thus gullible, uninformed fools voted for him. Then the gullible, uninformed fools brag that “hey, we got more votes!”

Sorry, turd, but no accepts your standard that only convictions for voter fraud count as evidence.

We know those votes were fraudulent because Biden was trailing in all those states until 2:00 AM when the Biden shot up by just enough to put him in the lead. Only the terminally gullible believe that those votes were all legitimate.

You can count fraudulent votes 1000 times and still come up with the same number.
Plus, some of those batches of late-arriving votes - 10,000 or more - went 99% for Biden and 1% for Trump. A statistical impossibility.

Forum List

Back