Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

So wouldn't 'the people' be with whom ever did get the popular vote?

You can't claim the vote of 'the people' when you lost the popular vote. Ever.
Of course you can. The “win” is set up to collect electoral votes.

And because the most populous states - NY, CA, IL - are locks for the Dems, a R nominee doesn’t give those population centers much due. If he were aiming for the popular vote, he’d be campaigning hard there and the popular numbers would reflect that.

And, as sad, it’s quite a stretch to go door-to-door collecting the mail ballots to people so completely uninterested in who wins a presidential election, show them where to put the “x,” and then say, “voila! the will of the people.”

Nope, that's not a lie.

Dunno. We just know that Dim election swindlers added just enough to win the key battleground states.

Only a full audit can answer that question. You're another one of those sleazy morons who believes only convictions in court count as "evidence."

So if you don't know what the vote count was....how do you know Trump won?

Try again, Big Liar. There's a reason your steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit has been laughed out of every court in the land.

Of course you can. The “win” is set up to collect electoral votes.

And because the most populous states - NY, CA, IL - are locks for the Dems, a R nominee doesn’t give those population centers much due. If he were aiming for the popular vote, he’d be campaigning hard there and the popular numbers would reflect that.

And, as sad, it’s quite a stretch to go door-to-door collecting the mail ballots to people so completely uninterested in who wins a presidential election, show them where to put the “x,” and then say, “voila! the will of the people.”
Not by the vote of the people. The majority of the people's vote has never gone to Trump.

You could argue that Trump won the electoral vote in 2016, in defiance of the popular vote - and you'd be right. But the argument being refuted is that Trump was the one with the support of the people.

And the popular vote in every election demonstrates that's nonsense. Trump never had the support of the people. The people *always* supported his opponent more than they supported Trump.

So much for the 'by the support of the people', argument. Trump was never elected by the people, nor did he represent most of them.
You benefitted though. I love by only defending those who would defend me now. I owe no Progs anything. And their families. You do not even listen to people who are suffering. As I watch Psaki now, I know an enraged person newly impoverished putting his hands on her neck and beating the shit out of her would change her views like many men would when confronted. And for her Pro shrew privileges there are many males impoverished now. What a waste. A half century f this to destroy the West. And when you take total control it will not be all of these privileged groups. Prog white females. Prog Black females. All of the gay groups. Beta white guys with some who are tough. Prog Black guys living in the 1960's with many who can be violent. Same with other cultures not white. Democracy, democracy, democracy is what the propagandists spew. It is freedom that is more important. Not democracy. In one year the swamp has put us in misery and a localized war is on the horizon and we will suffer more. Alpha males will steal the power at some point that these asses forced on us all and the game will be real.

You benefitted though. I love by only defending those who would defend me now. I owe no Progs anything. And their families. You do not even listen to people who are suffering. As I watch Psaki now, I know an enraged person newly impoverished putting his hands on her neck and beating the shit out of her would change her views like many men would when confronted. And for her Pro shrew privileges there are many males impoverished now. What a waste. A half century f this to destroy the West. And when you take total control it will not be all of these privileged groups. Prog white females. Prog Black females. All of the gay groups. Beta white guys with some who are tough. Prog Black guys living in the 1960's with many who can be violent. Same with other cultures not white. Democracy, democracy, democracy is what the propagandists spew. It is freedom that is more important. Not democracy. In one year the swamp has put us in misery and a localized war is on the horizon and we will suffer more. Alpha males will steal the power at some point that these asses forced on us all and the game will be real.

Well that's just a complete abandonment of the nonsense argument that Trump was supported by the people.

He wasn't. He never has been. The people have *always* voted for his opponent, in opposition to Trump. Even when Trump won the electoral vote in 2016.

Not by the vote of the people. The majority of the people's vote has never gone to Trump.

You could argue that Trump won the electoral vote in 2016, in defiance of the popular vote - and you'd be right. But the argument being refuted is that Trump was the one with the support of the people.

And the popular vote in every election demonstrates that's nonsense. Trump never had the support of the people. The people *always* supported his opponent more than they supported Trump.
It’s already been explained to you that the fact that we have an electoral vote system CHANGES who bothers to show up to vote.

It’s already been explained to you that the fact that we have an electoral vote system CHANGES who bothers to show up to vote.

You've 'explained' the process of electing the president in the United States. Which no one is disagreeing with.

But that's not what we're discussing, is it? The point being refuted is that Trump was the one with the support of the people.

And as the popular vote demonstrates elegnatly....he wasn't. He never has been. The people have *always* sided against him. With the popular vote always won by his opponent.

Who are YOU to say Trump didn‘t represent the will of the people, when elected? He won the most electoral votes, and that is what counts.

And get off your leftist high horse. I didn’t say some humans have more value than others. But to imply that Biden represents the will of the people by counting in people who either were too dumb or too uninterested to vote - until the paid activists harvested their votes - is a very different type of voter than those of us who knows what’s going on.

And before you start throwing out accusations of fascism, take a look at what the Left is doing in Canada to dissenters. I fear that the American Left is not fat behind.
That’s….yea… Canada
Dumbass

You've 'explained' the process of electing the president in the United States. Which no one is disagreeing with.

But that's not what we're discussing, is it? The point being refuted is that Trump was the one with the support of the people.

And as the popular vote demonstrates elegnatly....he wasn't. He never has been. The people have *always* sided against him. With the popular vote always won by his opponent.
The people haven’t sided against him. The media lied about him, and the DNC created conspiracy hoaxes against him, to fool gullible people, and when that still wasn’t enough to overcome his huge advantage, they halted the count in five swing states…..simultataneously…..in the middle of the night…..blocking Republican observers from seeing the ballots they had trucked in at 2 a.m.

It is now being revealed the depths to which Democrats go to manipulate a win, or, following a loss, try to oust a duly elected president. Given that, the vote totals collected by the Dems, late at night, harvested by paid activists, mean nothing.

Last edited:
The people haven’t sided against him. The media lied about him, and the DNC creating conspiracy hoaxes against him, to fool gullible people, and when that still wasn’t wrought to overcome his huge advantage, they halted the count in five swing states…..simultataneously…..in the middle of the night…..blocking Republican observers from seeing the ballots they had trucked in at 2 a.m.

All you're doing now is trying to explain why I'm right.

The popular vote demonstrates that Trump never had the support of the people. As a majority of voters *always* picked his opponent in both elections.

All you're doing now is trying to explain why I'm right.

The popular vote demonstrates that Trump never had the support of the people. As a majority of voters *always* picked his opponent in both elections.
And I’ve told you that….

1) you can’t conclude that due to the electoral system. People vote differently when they know it’s the electoral college and not the popular vote that counts,

2) you had a complicit, lying, anti-Trump media influencing the outcome,

3) you had paid activists harvesting ballots from people so disconnected from politics that they never would have even voted

4) unprecedented halts in five states, in the middle of the night, while they stalled until they could collect more D ballots

Any idiot could look at football-sized rallies with 30,000 people Trump was holding, and compare it to the parking lot where eight cars showed up for a Biden rally, and know that the REAL support was behind Trump, if we didn’t have the corrupt, deceitful “win-at-any-cost” Dems running the show.

It’s not hard to figure out.

1. Dunham and Barr investigated with the full resources, power and authority of the US Department of Justice for more than three years.

2. Dunham convened a Grand Jury after 3 years of gathering evidence from all over the world, and the only indictment he obtained on the evidence presented, was a charge against a lawyer who lied to the FBI about the name of his client.

3. This charge was filed just ahead of the statute of limitations running out with respect to the matters under investigation.

4. With all of this time, money and resources at their disposal, Dunham found no vast conspiracy by the Obama Administration to spy on Donald Trump or his campaign.

5. No dishonest or illegal dealings on the part of anyone involved in the Clinton Campaign. No spying on Trump or his campaign. Nothing.

6. A lawyer in the same firm that worked on the Clinton Campaign gave the FBI some information that his hacker clients stumbled on. When asked where he got the data from he lied.

That’s all Dunham has. 3 years and how much money??

Mueller got 122 charges, 9 convictions, and $40 million in fines for the Russian Investigation which you still call a “witch hunt”
Corrupt Dems are going down hard, watch them scatter for the exits like cockroaches.

And I’ve told you that….

1) you can’t conclude that due to the electoral system. People vote differently when they know it’s the electoral college and not the popular vote that counts,

2) you had a complicit, lying, anti-Trump media influencing the outcome,

3) you had paid activists harvesting ballots from people so disconnected from politics that they never would have even voted

4) unprecedented halts in five states, in the middle of the night, while they stalled until they could collect more D ballots

Any idiot could look at football-sized rallies with 30,000 people Trump was holding, and compare it to the parking lot where eight cars showed up for a Biden rally, and know that the REAL support was behind Trump, if we didn’t have the corrupt, deceitful “win-at-any-cost” Dems running the show.

We know that Trump lost the popular vote in both elections. We know that when people were given the choice of voting for Trump or voting for his opponent, they *always* voted for his opponent in greater number than they voted for him.

These are the facts

Your alternate history of what they 'woulda' done is baseless speculation. The reality of who the people actually voted for is a fact.

All we're discussing now is WHY Trump never had the support of the people.

Who are YOU to say Trump didn‘t represent the will of the people, when elected? He won the most electoral votes, and that is what counts.

And get off your leftist high horse. I didn’t say some humans have more value than others. But to imply that Biden represents the will of the people by counting in people who either were too dumb or too uninterested to vote - until the paid activists harvested their votes - is a very different type of voter than those of us who knows what’s going on.

And before you start throwing out accusations of fascism, take a look at what the Left is doing in Canada to dissenters. I fear that the American Left is not fat behind.
Well, since electoral votes aren't "the people", then he's not the will of the people. Most people voted against him but as you already know, the people don't really elect the president. The states do.

I'm the one saying that everyone counts equally. You know, because the fundamental principles of our country are that all people are equal. You on the other hand have decided that some people are more equal than others. It's not too big of a leap to say that some people's vote is less valuable than others to saying that those people just shouldn't be able to vote at all.

As for what's happening in Canada, those protestors are being handled with kid gloves. When the police march in there and start beating them to a bloody pulp, then you'll know what it's like to be a protestor on the political left.

Forum List

Back