Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

The fuck they aren't. Podesta and manofort were PARTNERS. Only manafort was indicted.

DURRRRRRR

Manafort was indicted for tax evasion and passing information to Russian spies. Rick Gates, who was indicted, and went to jail, was his partner on the work. Manafort's partner on other work was the BROTHER of the Podesta on the Clinton Campaign, and there is no evidence that he evaded taxes or lied to his bankers.

Republicans seem to think they can get away with all the shit they pull. Democrats are smart enough not to commit crimes for which they will be indicted. Republicans aren't that smart.

Manafort was indicted for tax evasion and passing information to Russian spies. Rick Gates, who was indicted, and went to jail, was his partner on the work. Manafort's partner on other work was the BROTHER of the Podesta on the Clinton Campaign, and there is no evidence that he evaded taxes or lied to his bankers.

Republicans seem to think they can get away with all the shit they pull. Democrats are smart enough not to commit crimes for which they will be indicted. Republicans aren't that smart.
Wrong. He was not convicted of passing information to Russian spies.

Will you ever stop lying? Democrats do get away with the shit they pull. That's the only reason they haven't been charged and convicted of numerous crimes.

Wrong. He was not convicted of passing information to Russian spies.

Will you ever stop lying? Democrats do get away with the shit they pull. That's the only reason they haven't been charged and convicted of numerous crimes.

There were 17 charges, and he plead guilty to passing information to Russian spies.

There were 17 charges, and he plead guilty to passing information to Russian spies.

No he didn't, you lying douchebag. Manafort went to trial, and he was convicted on only 8 of the charges. They were all tax and money laundering issues.

Being from Russia maybe you don't understand how the Impeachment process works

GOP Senators refused to remove him even though many felt he was guilty
Felt? FELT? FELT???
No, feelings don't cut the mustard. Facts do. The Facts showed that Donald Trump was innocent of charges after 3 stinking years of proctologizing Trump's life, his staff, his children, his personal friend, his cabinet members, and in particular his advisers, some of whom found themselves in a jail cell because Nancy Pelosi pooped her fancy pants the same day she shoved gold pens in people's faces as she considered her false witness impeachment was a success when all those lies she bought off the press with Billionnaire idiots she fooled with her false witness to skew the midterm election to eliminate Republican candidates off the face of both houses of Congress.

Lesh, you are blind as a bat. And it's pathetic to see.

you have GOT to be kidding me!!

you really have drunk deeply of the fake news (cnn) Kool-aid aka bs, haven't you?

geez... I cannot talk to such people.. Those who do not watch fox or newsmax are CLUELESS about the crimes the Dims commit...
and so since you are so abysmally ignorant... there cannot be a discussion w/ someone like me who knows about this

you have GOT to be kidding me!!

you really have drunk deeply of the fake news (cnn) Kool-aid aka bs, haven't you?

geez... I cannot talk to such people.. Those who do not watch fox or newsmax are CLUELESS about the crimes the Dims commit...
and so since you are so abysmally ignorant... there cannot be a discussion w/ someone like me who knows about this
Clueless dingbats like Dragonlady believe Hunter's laptop is "disinformation" because that's what the fake news tells her.

Forum List

Back