Durham Investigating Hillary

Could justice finally be served?

---New Durham Filing Reveals More - Including on Clinton Campaign Role---

---It’s all the ducks being lined up in a row. So, grab your popcorn, because it sure sounds like Durham has more to come---

The good news about this is that it comes in just in time to charge her before statute of limitations runs out. So, I just want to say on behalf of everyone on the right:

LOCK HER UP

Any day now...

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Could justice finally be served?

---New Durham Filing Reveals More - Including on Clinton Campaign Role---

---It’s all the ducks being lined up in a row. So, grab your popcorn, because it sure sounds like Durham has more to come---

Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...

I have no confidence anything will ever happen to Hillary.

It is enough for me that it was proven she lied, and the dossier was a complete fraud that she paid for and was used to obtain an illegal warrant to spy on Trump.

That is 100% verifiable fact, and the 2016 truthers are a cult.

Last edited:
If you have a better solution than that please expound on it.
All going down sounds terrific, kinda like term limits.

stop voting for the duopoly.

We have term limits, House Reps have to be reelected every two years, but we the people choose to put them back in office at a 90% clip for some reason even though we all think Congress sucks.

Forum List

Back