Duke University professor and co-author of reparations book demand the federal government pay $14 TRILLION to black Americans over a period of 10 year

Why are you getting worked up over nothing? Do you honestly think there’s a chance the government passes a reparations bill? I don’t.
They will use reparations to justify more social spending for the next 100 years.

You're guilty of being a dumbass. Simple solutions..for the simple minded (like you).

Reparations (in the monetary sense) aren't going to happen. But they make great talking points.
They prove that whoever uses those tucking points only proves that he's a dumbass and a douchebag.

Rhis what happens when universities go woke and accept students on their equity instead of their cognitive abilities. You get idiot professors.

You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.
No doubt YOU did, you Jackass cuckold but I committed no sin to anyone for being born and raising and supporting myself all my life carrying my own weight taking every lump life had to offer along the way without trying to blame someone else for it.

Now..that being said, we deal in reality here. It ain't gonna happen.
You bet your sweet bippy it isn't.

And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations'
No one gives a flying crap what you are down with so long as you keep it to yourself and it isn't contagious.

The ones for wages owed.
Here’s the problem little dude. You have zero proof they wouldn’t have been slaves in Africa. It was a widespread practice on the continent that was happening well before the first white man set foot in America.

So the result of them being shipped here, instead of remaining slaves in Africa is an increased lifetime earning of $1.7 million dollars per individual.

No reparations are needed, as none are due.

Time for some Truth : Negxoes better wake up and realize that SLAVERY was the best thing that ever happened to them. If it were not for slavery, the African tribes that lost to other superior warring tribes would have been killed and their blood used to make their huts. Instead, they enjoy an immensely higher standard of living than being in Frica today, how many Negxroes in Africa can afford a Benz ? Democrats will never let them improve because the Democrats NEED Negrxes to be BROKEN.

Show me every single person alive today that was actually a slave and I'll say "give that person a lot of money". But all the other blacks can go spit because they weren't actually slaves.

And the idea that slavery still effects blacks today is a lie because it doesn't. We have black politicians, mayors, actors, doctors, lawyers, pilots, business owners, and hell we had a black president twice. So it's plainly obvious blacks aren't held back or effected by slavery.

Even aside from that if you still want to argue blacks are held back by slavery then what about the millions of poor dumb, broke, worthless white people in America? Did slavery also have a negative effect on them? Where is their trillion dollars?

To hell with blacks, if they want to be treated as equals it's time they started acting like it.

You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.

And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.

There is no such thing as "sins of the father" in American Jurisprudence.

And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.

Why does this have to be forced with so many of you who believe it is the right thing to do?

Everyone who really believes in this should volunteer to pay......Pony up. :popcorn:

Just not capable of having a discussion that doesn't absolve you of your white guilt? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm acknowledging reality here, snowflake. Reparations ain't gonna happen. Stop living in the past and start trying to work toward a future outcome.

I refuse to accept responsibility for anything done before I was born, and before my ancestors were even in this country.

The earliest ancestor of mine didn't make it here until the 1870's.

Pay the damn bill and let us get on with living.

Even if we did such a ridiculous thing, do you actually think this would stop the pathetic victim arguments? What are we going to do when many of these people spend their windfall on drugs and cars are broke again in another few years? More reparations? I know thinking things through is not a leftists’s forte’, but at least give it a shot.

Even if we did such a ridiculous thing, do you actually think this would stop the pathetic victim arguments? What are we going to do when many of these people spend their windfall on drugs and cars are broke again in another few years? More reparations? I know thinking things through is not a leftists’s forte’, but at least give it a shot.
Like the people who got reparations from the Holocaust or the interned Japanese -Americans, or the Native American Indians?
Would you like to work for free?

Why are you getting worked up over nothing? Do you honestly think there’s a chance the government passes a reparations bill? I don’t.
They have other ways of giving resources to people.

Forum List

Back