Duke University professor and co-author of reparations book demand the federal government pay $14 TRILLION to black Americans over a period of 10 year

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I'm not culpable, and I'll be the one paying for this joke. If I ever hear anyone supporting this joke, I'll ram their teeth down their throat.

The authors of a book arguing for slavery reparations have demanded that the federal government should fork out an eye-watering $14 TRILLION to the cause.
Duke University professor William A. Darity and writer A. Kirsten Mullen called for the mammoth reparations payout as they argued that the federal government is 'culpable for slavery.'

Last edited:
People
Authors demand federal government pay $14 TRILLION for reparation

The authors of a book arguing for slavery reparations have demanded that the federal government should fork out an eye-watering $14 TRILLION to the cause.
Duke University professor William A. Darity and writer A. Kirsten Mullen called for the mammoth reparations payout as they argued that the federal government is 'culpable for slavery.'

People are already having a hell of a time putting food on the table and keeping a roof over their heads.
It's gonna keep getting worse.
NO ONE will be able to pay any "reparations". Taxes are already at the point of breaking everyones back.

These are political stunts.
I seriously doubt ANY meaningful reparations will ever be paid....but the talk of it will whip the savages into a fighting frenzy and keep the Marxist agenda full steam ahead.

Unless they can find a sure fire way to move Billions directly from your pocket to wealthy pockets (using reparations as an excuse, cover and convenient vehicle) it ain't gonna happen.

Think about it. How would they even determine who would get such payments and how much?
That would be a Pandoras Box shitstorm like never seen.
Then we'd see histories greatest murder spike as savages go steal each others money. lol. No, it'll never happen.

Last edited:
People

People are already having a hell of a time putting food on the table and keeping a roof over their heads.
It's gonna keep getting worse.
NO ONE will be able to pay any "reparations". Taxes are already at the point of breaking everyones back.

These are political stunts.
I seriously doubt ANY meaningful reparations will ever be paid....but the talk of it will whip the savages into a fighting frenzy and keep the Marxist agenda full steam ahead.

Unless they can find a sure fire way to move Billions directly from your pocket to wealthy pockets (using reparations as an excuse, cover and convenient vehicle) it ain't gonna happen.

Think about it. How would they even determine who would get such payments and how much?
That would be a Pandoras Box shitstorm like never seen.
Then we'd see histories greatest murder spike as savages go steal each others money. lol. No, it'll never happen.
You're thinking logic has something to do with this.

I'm not culpable, and I'll be the one paying for this joke. If I ever here anyone supporting this joke, I'll ram their teeth down their throat.

You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.

Now..that being said, we deal in reality here. It ain't gonna happen.
And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.

I'm not culpable, and I'll be the one paying for this joke. If I ever here anyone supporting this joke, I'll ram their teeth down their throat.

Why are you getting worked up over nothing? Do you honestly think there’s a chance the government passes a reparations bill? I don’t.

Pay the damn bill and let us get on with living.

What bill?
If they ever made the mistake of paying a dime, it would never end.
No amount would EVER be enough. Not Billions, Not trillions.
The demands would escalate and every billionaire would be demanded to GIVE their billions to reparations.
Yeah...that's got a chance...... :auiqs.jpg:

This is an idea whose time will never come.
Well....unless they get all the guns....then they might force it on you.

Last edited:
You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.
Wrong. How am I responsible for something that happened 150 years before I was born?

Now..that being said, we deal in reality here. It ain't gonna happen.
And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.

You already proved that you aren't capable of dealing in reality. Congress has been trying to implement your solution for 80 years now. It has failed utterly.

You're thinking logic has something to do with this.

Not logic.......economics.
Simple economics.

relax, it's a political stunt.
They can "demand" it all they want.
It is economically infeasible.
But don't be surprised to see some liberal community give blacks $100 each or so as a "feel good" move.
That way they could say "SEE...we did now you can"

New Topics

Forum List

Back