Duke University professor and co-author of reparations book demand the federal government pay $14 TRILLION to black Americans over a period of 10 year

There was no slavery of blacks in the Northeast or West.
It was a Southern thing.

So, First of all, "America" wasn't guilty of slavery, the South was.
Secondly, like someone mentioned above, if you want to start holding people accountable for all the crimes of their ancestors, think long and hard.

Reparations is about the most stupid concept ever puked out.

Slavery pre-existed the USA and the colonies for thousands of years. Anyone calling it our original sin is a dumbass. Hell, slavery still exists in parts of the world.

Decades of affirmative action and quotas and still blacks are where they are and yet we keep dumbing down the education system to continue in an attempt to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Dumbing down medical schools no less!

Blacks should have to pay repararations to the heirs of all the white folks who fought to end slavery.

$75 trillion should cover it..

Or the massive crime wave that began shortly after the enactment of the 1964 Civil Rights bill.

What bill?
If they ever made the mistake of paying a dime, it would never end.
No amount would EVER be enough. Not Billions, Not trillions.
The demands would escalate and every billionaire would be demanded to GIVE their billions to reparations.
Yeah...that's got a chance...... :auiqs.jpg:

This is an idea whose time will never come.
Well....unless they get all the guns....then they might force it on you.
Every twenty years the next generation would demand their payments.

Like hell, if I am not. You may want to live without honor yet I do not.

The average black American will make over $1.7 million dollars more after 40 years of work more than if he was in Africa still.

Average wage per year for US blacks $52 K

African? 9 K

Do the math

What reparations are required?

You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.

Now..that being said, we deal in reality here. It ain't gonna happen.
And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.

Wow then President Trump was certainly your man.

The average black American will make over $1.7 million dollars more after 40 years of work more than if he was in Africa still.

African? 9 K

Do the math

They should be paying whitey a finders fee.

African? 9 K

Do the math

The ones for wages owed.

You ARE culpable. As all of us in white nation are. Yes, we didn't commit original sin.

Now..that being said, we deal in reality here. It ain't gonna happen.
And I'm down with Bernie Sanders and his definition of "reparations' which is economic opportunity and equality for all.
THAT'S the quickest way to reparations.
Ok I'll agree, as long as the ancestors of the African tribesmen and Arabic traders who captured and sold slaves pay their far share as well.

There was no slavery of blacks in the Northeast or West.
It was a Southern thing
Wrong.

So, First of all, "America" wasn't guilty of slavery, the South was.

Secondly, like someone mentioned above, if you want to start holding people accountable for all the crimes of their ancestors, think long and hard.

Reparations is about the most stupid concept ever puked out.
agreed. All leftwing ideas are stupid.

No. If you loons want to pay reparations pony up the money yourselves. I have zero responsibility for something that end 100 years before my birth.
My ancestors are Irish and French Canadian. They had nothing to do with slavery

Forum List

Back