Duke my buddy has finally passed on I am so done over this dog

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This has been a hard go. Its going to be a long weekend. I dont like people. He was my friend, he didnt like them either.

This has been a hard go. Its going to be a long weekend. I dont like people. He was my friend, he didnt like them either.

Dog are the best, but they don't last long. I think it always good to get along with people. I can get along with anybody. As long as they respect me, I respect them. You will live a lonely life if you don't like people. My condolences for your loss though.

Oh boy I better expect that I best explain this. Duke has been my best back door buddy for forever. He is not one of my crew. I moved into this town with a rocking socking team catahoula that bitched slapped everyone around me.

Well except for Duke. What an asshole. He thought he could take us. LOLOLOL. He ran with my guys he really did. He was the best catahoula wannabe for forever. I ran with Duke for years.

It hurts to know that he left us.

One girl Raven as part of the three amigos.

I'm going to get as shit faced as I can tonight thinking about him. Yeah. Its a dog. Its a friend.

i am so sorry....its hard to see a person with much dog love....loss a pal....again i am sorry

if i were there we would drink patron and cry....no one should have to cry alone....

Dog are the best, but they don't last long. I think it always good to get along with people. I can get along with anybody. As long as they respect me, I respect them. You will live a lonely life if you don't like people. My condolences for your loss though.

I have always thought your first dog will last longer than your first marriage. I have been proven right on many occasions lololol.Hey just two come on guys.

But Duke this dog. This dog was just the best. I was just in the middle of writing a series for my grandson called "My friend Duke" because he loves dogs and can't have one yet I was going to give him my first short story.

I've had so many in the works. But I've just been living life with Duke for so long I put the series on a back burner. You really have had to know this beastie to have lived this long.

When My dog Momo was dying, kids and relatives showed up. We respected the ol' one eyed mutt. He was a beautiful old soul, I was glad to know him, not own him. And life and the story goes on, unabated. Sorry.

When My dog Momo was dying, kids and relatives showed up. We respected the ol' one eyed mutt. He was a beautiful old soul, I was glad to know him, not own him. And life and the story goes on, unabated. Sorry.

When we rolled in without Jim Dandy but all in the front balls \\\\\\dusty roads, bad ass and ruby starr the town knew we were.

Best up. the old boy. didntblink. I loved it.

I'd like to know the end of that story. \\please put that up. mine is just a simple story.

I'd like to know the end of that story. \\please put that up. mine is just a simple story.
I want to know how it ends, too.

It appears we are going to send him off in true viking spirit. Valhalla.

Cremation? I still have MOMO, in a box and a candle and the best picture of him on top. Good souls live on and that's all that matters.

Forum List

Back