Dude who wore horns, face paint, & bearskin headdress at the Capitol riots ARRESTED

Folks: Note who are the characters posting some sort of DEFENSE for these treasonous bastards.

Hint: The usual far rightwing, self-professed Conservative & Republican suspects of USMB.

But we are supposed to believe that the perpetrators were REALLY "ANIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter you see.
Set up strawman, then slay strawman, claim victory. ^^^^^^^^^ Back to your basement now.

A simple misunderstanding
4t5hl8.jpg

Folks, we got eem...!

Unlike what many of our rightwing, self-professed Conservative and Republican posters have been posting, lying about really, he's not ANTIFA, he's qAnon aka rightwing/Republican.

Here's an interview on crazy Alex Jones' program...

And he broke no laws other than fashion laws----the police let him in.

The police let no one in unless under threat of violence or actual violence.

Idiot--we have plenty of video of the cops removing barriers to let the protestors in. This is not an arguable point..the cops let the protestors in. DEAL with it babe.

It doesn't work that way..

it works that way--the dc/capital cops let the protestors in-so there is no trespassing for most---

Only where there is evidence of them breaking into and entering somewhere can charges be pressed for breaking and entering--laws don't matter with dems so we will see what happens. Think Trumps and the american people are going to rise up and start removing corrupt politicans and judges and DAs..............by one means or another next.

LOL. Hear there is going to be a disturbing sell off of social media stocks Monday.....can't wait.
That's what you 'hear' eh? It might interest you to know that social media stocks are through the roof.

Who knows..maybe some profit taking...i doubt that the current kerfuffle really matters..as far as valuation or future profitability is concerned.

Whadya think of Kumaquart?? or Kumalot???.Kameltoe
She is a whore who fucked her way into a political position. She is also dumber than a box of rocks. I guess you could say she is a stupid whore.
Yeah..'cause stupid people get the the Vice-Presidency all the time, right? Amazing that you are so fixated on her sex life..perhaps you might consider one of your own?

Yeah..'cause stupid people get the the Vice-Presidency all the time, right? Amazing that you are so fixated on her sex life..perhaps you might consider one of your own?
In this case it's hard to tell who's more stupid, Joe Blow, or Whore Harris. Remember, they wouldn't be heading to DC without massive voter fraud perpetrated by the Democrat Party.

I'm trying to figure out how your mind works. As far as I can tell not so well. You don't see, to be able to explain your reasoning.
Sorry, I thought you were trying to be funny because that post was ludicrous to me.

Whadya think of Kumaquart?? or Kumalot???.Kameltoe
She is a whore who fucked her way into a political position. She is also dumber than a box of rocks. I guess you could say she is a stupid whore.
Stupid people CHEAT their way to the VP Boggs.

Forum List

Back