Horned lunatic who stormed Capitol now willing to testify against Trump

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
As are a few dozen others. They sincerely believe Trump sent them to "fight like hell" and are mad that they weren't preemptively pardoned. Not really sure that Jake would be a great witness however. For instance, would he check the horns, face paint and fur at the door and avoid yammering about pedophile cannibals? :cool-45:

The conspiracy theorist who stormed the U.S. Capitol sporting a fur hat and horns is willing to testify against former U.S. president Donald Trump at his Senate impeachment trial, says his lawyer.​
Jacob Chansley, a longtime Trump supporter from Arizona known as the "QAnon Shaman," is one of at least four people facing federal charges related to the Jan. 6 riot who claim the former president incited them to action that day.​
"My client was, just like tens of thousands of others, just like the high school students being jazzed up by their coach before a big game on a Friday night," Chansley's lawyer, Albert Watkins, told As It Happens host Carol Off.​
He said this does not excuse his client's behaviour but "does, however, mitigate that culpability."​

As are a few dozen others. They sincerely believe Trump sent them to "fight like hell" and are mad that they weren't preemptively pardoned. Not really sure that Jake would be a great witness however. For instance, would he check the horns, face paint and fur at the door and avoid yammering about pedophile cannibals? :cool-45:

The conspiracy theorist who stormed the U.S. Capitol sporting a fur hat and horns is willing to testify against former U.S. president Donald Trump at his Senate impeachment trial, says his lawyer.​
Jacob Chansley, a longtime Trump supporter from Arizona known as the "QAnon Shaman," is one of at least four people facing federal charges related to the Jan. 6 riot who claim the former president incited them to action that day.​
"My client was, just like tens of thousands of others, just like the high school students being jazzed up by their coach before a big game on a Friday night," Chansley's lawyer, Albert Watkins, told As It Happens host Carol Off.​
He said this does not excuse his client's behaviour but "does, however, mitigate that culpability."​

You nailed him this time.

IT'S A REVOLUTION!

Trump had better cower in fear.

I had a horrible dream about Jake the other night. He was following me around yelling about Jewish laser beams from space.
Ducked down an ally and then woke up in a cold sweat.
For reals :omg:

image.jpg

You nailed him this time.
Twice impeached...

Oh how you fragile minded cucks wish you could have impeached Obama twice....

Glad he will testify if wanted, but how could anybody be so stupid as to support trump in an illegal activity and be surprised when trump washes his hands of them when caught. It is a thing with him to denounce supporters trying to save his own ass.

LOL, oh boy, he’s going to “testify against President Trump”.

I’m sure President Trump is quaking in his boots.

Glad he will testify if wanted, but how could anybody be so stupid as to support trump in an illegal activity and be surprised when trump washes his hands of them when caught. It is a thing with him to denounce supporters trying to save his own ass.
Well..dude's crazy..so there's that!

1612026626922.png

LOL, oh boy, he’s going to “testify against President Trump”. I’m sure President Trump is quaking in his boots.
What's Trump's defense, "See, you'd have to be crazy to follow me"?

LOL, oh boy, he’s going to “testify against President Trump”. I’m sure President Trump is quaking in his boots.
What's Trump's defense, "See, you'd have to be crazy to follow me"?
He isn’t responsible for the actions of a few. No more than Bernie Sanders is responsible for a shooter at a softball game. Simple as that.

Sure now after these jackasses are facing lengthy jail sentences, their lawyers are advising them to save themselves by going with the Democrat narrative.
Trump's speech is public record you can listen to it again and again where he told NO ONE to attack the capitol building and you will still come up with the same conclusion.
Those people had planned before hand to force their way in the building, just as previously ANTIFA and BLM tried to invade the White House but were stopped short at the barricades.
Sounds to me like a policing problem. Put the blame where it belongs.

Sure now after these jackasses are facing lengthy jail sentences, their lawyers are advising them to save themselves by going with the Democrat narrative.
Trump's speech is public record you can listen to it again and again where he told NO ONE to attack the capitol building and you will still come up with the same conclusion.
Those people had planned before hand to force their way in the building, just as previously ANTIFA and BLM tried to invade the White House but were stopped short at the barricades.

Clearly you need study material ;-)

You do know that both things happened, right?
There was a planned break in and attempted insurrection..probably a planned hostage taking AND the Capital was stormed by a crowd sent there by the President.
No, Trump did not order his crowd to storm the Capital..but he DID send them--at the very least irresponsible, right?

Maybe the true believers interrupted a planned action of some sort...forestalling something larger?

Yup..it was a policing problem--but, in fairness, they underestimated the pure stupid in the Trump crowd..and they were overwhelmed.

Forum List

Back