Dude who wore horns, face paint, & bearskin headdress at the Capitol riots ARRESTED

It's really amusing watching all these brainless idiots who support blm and and antifa violence venting their little spleens like they are.

It's like watching fans of a football team that is ahead 63 to 0 going nuts in anger when they allow a field goal late in the 4th quarter.

So can I assume you aren't going to explain your reasoning?
I assumed you thought what you posted was funny, I quoted what you posted. You know damn well that Whore Harris wasn't bailing out Trump supporters. Unless, of course, youi really think what you posted was serious....:abgg2q.jpg:

You asked if she was going to bail out these Trump supporters. I asked why she should do that. You said she had been doing it all summer. {shrug}

You think you have a point but you do not.

Lego will sponsor the legal defense of the bearskin headdress guy
Trump Capitol Invasion.jpg

Best chance, plead insanity.
>>> Federal authorities say they've arrested two of the alleged Capitol rioters who went viral for their part in the siege of the building.<<<
“Went viral” is nothing more than a liberal catchphrase or meme on social media. The man was arrested for nothing more than his mode of apparel and manner of speech.
>>> "According to the House of Representatives’ curator, the Speaker’s lectern has a market value of more than $1,000." //
The warrant cited reporting from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune which found Johnson's social media posts and reported he was in the Capitol during the siege.<<<

Nothing he is even alleged to have done is “violent” or amounts to more than a misdemeanor. He should get off easily if the charges are so obviously politically motivated in the heat of others' passion at the Capitol. The arrest warrant is totally invalid if it cites irrelevant newspaper reports and social media posts.

Best chance, plead insanity.
>>> Federal authorities say they've arrested two of the alleged Capitol rioters who went viral for their part in the siege of the building.<<<
“Went viral” is nothing more than a liberal catchphrase or meme on social media. The man was arrested for nothing more than his mode of apparel and manner of speech.
>>> "According to the House of Representatives’ curator, the Speaker’s lectern has a market value of more than $1,000." //
The warrant cited reporting from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune which found Johnson's social media posts and reported he was in the Capitol during the siege.<<<

Nothing he is even alleged to have done is “violent” or amounts to more than a misdemeanor. He should get off easily if the charges are so obviously politically motivated in the heat of others' passion at the Capitol. The arrest warrant is totally invalid if it cites irrelevant newspaper reports and social media posts.

You forget where he was. Now I will state that I am 100% against doing this but the Feds can decide to prosecute this as terrorism. I've been condemning the "war on terrorism" in this country for years but it has been the right that had demanded and defended it in general.

Nothing he is even alleged to have done is “violent” or amounts to more than a misdemeanor.
You’ll notice how they specifically say the lectern is valued over $1000. That’s not random. Stealing government property becomes a felony when the theft is greater than $1000.

LOL. Hear there is going to be a disturbing sell off of social media stocks Monday.....can't wait.
It would seem you’re promoting this? Edit- oh wait- I missed the SOCIAL MEDIA part (as you know your post was quite lengthy and I must’ve just skimmed that over lol) in that case....carry-on! I support this measure fully with their attempt to select and narrow free speech (using Google for search now blocking specific sites from even showing) and determine which consumers can speak freely and which ones cannot. That is an act of a monopoly not a corporation!

make sure to dump your apple shares too...

i bet a lot of investors will appreciate the discount on the tech companies with strongest fundamentals and products out there...

i know i will... :D

Folks, we got eem...!

Unlike what many of our rightwing, self-professed Conservative and Republican posters have been posting, lying about really, he's not ANTIFA, he's qAnon aka rightwing/Republican.

Here's an interview on crazy Alex Jones' program...

I want them to get the little Trump shit stain that smashed the cop's in the head with the fire extinguisher. That piece of human filth is facing murder charges.

Forum List

Back