are broken
or don’t fit

i don’t have
faith
I have
reasonable
suspicion

Duct+tape+babysitter.jpg

Maybe the most disgusting thing in the home repair industry is a kitchen drainpipe some self-styled "handyman" tried to fix with duct tape.
I hate handymen like you, if your an expert tell me what's wrong with this picture

outlet-pic-570x450.jpg

I'm not a handyman. I build beach houses and perform historical restorations. As for the picture, while an upside-down outlet is not necessarily wrong I have often encountered them wired with the hot (black wire) on the wrong side.
Look closer though..i hate (and most electricians) and despise people when we see this

Look closer though..i hate (and most electricians) and despise people when we see this
Unless it's the screw not being compulsively turned vertically I guess I miss whatever it is you are talking about. It's not something I'm likely to complain about to our electricians should they not do it.

Duct tape is invaluable for some TEMPORARY repairs, pending the time when they can be completed permanently. Anyone who is the least bit "handy" knows that.

It is entirely rational to think ill of the perp when finding a slipshod duct tape repair that has been left uncorrected.

Duct tape is invaluable for some TEMPORARY repairs, pending the time when they can be completed permanently. Anyone who is the least bit "handy" knows that.

It is entirely rational to think ill of the perp when finding a slipshod duct tape repair that has been left uncorrected.
Throw away that duct tape. Get this black rubbery stuff called "flashing tape" or zip tape. I think flexseal has an overpriced version. That stuff is actually everything people think duct tape is.

Forum List

Back