Duct Tape

Duct tape is one of my favorite things on the planet. No duct tape no Red Green. That would be a dark world indeed.
I have all the proper glues, screws, anchors and tapes at hand for almost any task. There is no need for me to ever fix anything half-assed. I still keep a stash of increasingly rare wire coat-hangers around though. Now there's a real handy-man's friend.

I have all the proper glues, screws, anchors and tapes at hand for almost any task. There is no need for me to ever fix anything half-assed. I still keep a stash of increasingly rare wire coat-hangers around though. Now there's a real handy-man's friend.
Good for you. I had all that before my divorce also. Not so much anymore. Rebuilding that stuff slowly. Still with out duct tape no Red Green. That shit is comedy gold. Hour upon hours of laughs. Nobody gets themselves in trouble with duct tape like Red

Good for you. I had all that before my divorce also. Not so much anymore. Rebuilding that stuff slowly. Still with out duct tape no Red Green. That shit is comedy gold. Hour upon hours of laughs. Nobody gets themselves in trouble with duct tape like Red
I like Red Green for sure. He is absolutely trashing people who things half-assed.

Forum List

Back