Drunk And dial, the hardest thing, weakness, time will tell

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Many you are aware of my recent heartbreak from the "HeartBroken a f'in gain" thread. Well, anyway, I'm still nuts about that girl because I always like the ones who don't like me, go figure. Anyway. Today I had a lunch date with a nameless, faceless, and got pretty drunk. When I got home I did the dreaded drunk and dial.

I've been trying to maintain a friendship with that girl who broke my heart, though I always end up telling her I love her. Today I called her all fucked up and she was telling me how she and Roger, her soul mate, will probably get married sometime around december. I really can't handle hearing all this so I got off the phone pretty quick. Could I have let it end there? Evidently not. I called back and told her I couldnt be her friend because it's too painful. This is honest. This is probably the best thing. Then after I hung up the thought of not seeing her again seemed even more painful, so I called back, again. She didn't answer. SO I left a voicemail saying I did want to be her friend, but I needed time. Like she cares either way, right?

Anyway, could one of you gun owners just come put me down? Old Yeller's gone rabid.

rtwngAvngr said:
Many you are aware of my recent heartbreak from the "HeartBroken a f'in gain" thread. Well, anyway, I'm still nuts about that girl because I always like the ones who don't like me, go figure. Anyway. Today I had a lunch date with a nameless, faceless, and got pretty drunk. When I got home I did the dreaded drunk and dial.

I've been trying to maintain a friendship with that girl who broke my heart, though I always end up telling her I love her. Today I called her all fucked up and she was telling me how she and Roger, her soul mate, will probably get married sometime around december. I really can't handle hearing all this so I got off the phone pretty quick. Could I have let it end there? Evidently not. I called back and told her I couldnt be her friend because it's too painful. This is honest. This is probably the best thing. Then after I hung up the thought of not seeing her again seemed even more painful, so I called back, again. She didn't answer. SO I left a voicemail saying I did want to be her friend, but I needed time. Like she cares either way, right?

Anyway, could one of you gun owners just come put me down? Old Yeller's gone rabid.

You spazzz.

I hope you've since slept it off??

• Banned
Said1 said:
Spazzz.

I hope you've since slept it off???

I know. I'm totally a spazz. I did sleep it off. Now I feel like going back out. I need to hide my phone though. I'm not responsible enough to own a phone.

• Banned
Abbey Normal said:
Never, ever, drink and dial! It always turns out badly.

Sorry, rwa...

It always seems like such a good idea at the time. WHo could resist the charm of a drunken ass?

• Banned
no1tovote4 said:
Do whatever it takes to stay away from the girl, RWA.

Everything you do now only makes it worse.

I know. That's where "the hardest thing" comes into play.

• Banned
-=d=- said:
Regret hurts worse than desire my friend.

:(

That's a truism. :(

I was screwed already. It was just another nail in a well sealed coffin.

rtwngAvngr said:
...Maybe sometime we could go trout fishing in North Ga. (ever done that?) and meet with the Hobbit...I'll bring a gun just in case ya bite. But then again with the price of gas maybe we should just get drunk..

Mr. P said:
...Maybe sometime we could go trout fishing in North Ga. (ever done that?) and meet with the Hobbit...I'll bring a gun just in case ya bite. But then again with the price of gas maybe we should just get drunk..

getting drunk is cool! All the cool kids do it!

-=d=- said:
Get out of town for awhile...really...take a few weeks for a change of scenery?

What I really need is electroshock therapy. I wonder if I could do this myself somehow. Can't be more dangerous than self-surgery.

Maybe I'll get a tan, put a towel on my head, go down to gitmo and tell them I know something. maybe they'll do something to me.

rtwngAvngr said:
getting drunk is cool! All the cool kids do it!
Well hell, that leaves me out...I was cool until 7th grade..after that..well
pretty much a loner..

Do you know where North Fulton HS was? That's where I Graduated from.

Knock it off. She probably thinks you're going loopy, and that's why she's not answering the phone now... :flameth:

Behave yourself.

Shattered said:
Knock it off. She probably thinks you're going loopy, and that's why she's not answering the phone now... :flameth:

Behave yourself.

I know. I'm out of control!

Forum List

Back