Drunk And dial, the hardest thing, weakness, time will tell

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't be a hater.

I could care less about your "Love Life"...I believe from your writing here that "Dawn" of the dead feels the same................. :rotflmao:

archangel said:
I could care less about your "Love Life"...I believe from your writing here that "Dawn" of the dead feels the same................. :rotflmao:

That's pretty classy, man. Thanks for trying to help.
:thup:

Dawn? Is that really her name. This gives me reason to begin a theory. Women with names beginning in Dawn are insane.

The girl that I got all stupid-ass over was named Dawna (yes it was spelled that way).

ok. How's this for psycho? I just sent this to her.

Quote:
Look Dawn,

I love you. I'll always love you. That's just the way it is. You can't control that. When you get over this Roger foolishness, look me up. I may still be available!

Love Always,

Jason

p.s. I'm sorry if this truth is uncomfortable for you, but you and I are meant to be together, regardless of what you think you feel now.

Damn I'm such a f'in loon, eh?
Sounds like temporary restraining order time to me. Leave her alone man. If she wants you she'll let ya know.
Heck, hasn't she already done that?

no1tovote4 said:
Dawn? Is that really her name. This gives me reason to begin a theory. Women with names beginning in Dawn are insane.

The girl that I got all stupid-ass over was named Dawna (yes it was spelled that way).

How stupid did you get? I'd like someone else to look like an idiot, for once. I'm tired of the spotlight.

Mr. P said:
Sounds like temporary restraining order time to me. Leave her alone man. If she wants you she'll let ya know.
Heck, hasn't she already done that?

That was it, honest!

rtwngAvngr said:
Aww. Come on. It was sweet!
:dance:

No. Not when someone has said they want to marry another. Not sweet, but rather something else. I think you are nice, but stop with Dawn.

Kathianne said:
No. Not when someone has said they want to marry another. Not sweet, but rather something else. I think you are nice, but stop with Dawn.

Yes. I think this thing has run it's course.
:halo:

Forum List

Back