Drunk And dial, the hardest thing, weakness, time will tell

-=d=- said:
If it makes you feel any better, Don Notts looks like my father-in-law.

Wow. I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted from my heart.
:finger3:

rtwngAvngr said:
I've cut way back, actually. Except for yesterday.

Good idea----you need some sober brain cells to get you through this ,dude. Experiencing some of the discomfort of you situtation will give you some answers as to how to adjust to it and move on.

You like country music?

"Why don't we get drunk...and screw..."

:)

Seriously consider getting away - go to myrtle beach for a long weekend - it's close by. :)

ok. How's this for psycho? I just sent this to her.

Look Dawn,

I love you. I'll always love you. That's just the way it is. You can't control that. When you get over this Roger foolishness, look me up. I may still be available!

Love Always,

Jason

p.s. I'm sorry if this truth is uncomfortable for you, but you and I are meant to be together, regardless of what you think you feel now.

Damn I'm such a f'in loon, eh?

rtwngAvngr said:

Pretty much----calling her foolish wouldn't seem to be a thing I would do but---whatever :cool:

dilloduck said:
Pretty much----calling her foolish wouldn't seem to be a thing I would do but---whatever :cool:

she's not a fool, she's engaging in foolishness. She is redeemable, her sin is not!

rtwngAvngr said:

a old timer...move on... the worst thing you can do is grovel...this is a turn off to women...shows weakness...there has to be at least 50,000 single women out there who would like to make you theirs...so go find them!

When a guy is in your "boing" status the only option you have is to move on...anything less will just distance her farther!

archangel said:
a old timer...move on... the worst thing you can do is grovel...this is a turn off to women...shows weakness...there has to be at least 50,000 single women out there who would like to make you theirs...so go find them!

When a guy is in your "boing" status the only option you have is to move on...anything less will just distance her farther!

I was afraid to "move on" to RWA---thought he might get the wrong idea but-------RWA---MOVE ON--get off your knees. The false bravado is unsuccessful

archangel said:

I know. it's over. I know that. This isn't grovelling, this is playing with a person's mind.

dilloduck said:
I was afraid to "move on" to RWA---thought he might get the wrong idea but-------RWA---MOVE ON--get off your knees. The false bravado is unsuccessful

It's money and you know it.

rtwngAvngr said:
I know. it's over. I know that. This isn't grovelling, this is playing with a person's mind.

I would bet dollars to donuts she is laughing her ass off and showing your" love letter" to Roger...Quit now before you become a laughing stock!

Yes. It's money. It takes a man to stand, naked and quivering, exposed bare. It takes a man to profess love unending with no hope of it being returned. And then to walk away..... she'll be back. Oh yes.

archangel said:
I would bet dollars to donuts she is laughing her ass off and showing your" love letter" to Roger...Quit now before you become a laughing stock!

It's awesome. You're just jealous you've never written anything so powerful.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's awesome. You're just jealous you've never written anything so powerful.

Sorry I would not embarrass myself...I tried to help you... so go for it....live and learn!

Forum List

Back