Drumpf-Republicans in rose garden - pic

I did it!
Captureff.PNG

Makes a point - white males. Yes, there are a few women, a few non- white males but the GOP is the home of the wealthy white male.

You RWNJs should quit with the constant whining and just do your job - keep voting to give more $$$ to the ultra-wealthy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Strange a liberal poster not only showing but bragging about one of the ways liberals make fake news!

This from the guy who says his IQ is 214 but believes the very poorly Photo Shopped and incredibly childish photo of FLOTUS Michelle is the real thing.

STFU dummy.

Strange a liberal poster not only showing but bragging about one of the ways liberals make fake news!

This from the guy who says his IQ is 214 but believes the very poorly Photo Shopped and incredibly childish photo of FLOTUS Michelle is the real thing.

STFU dummy.

Awe you going to peddle your Prius across Arizona faggot?

Makes a point - white males. Yes, there are a few women, a few non- white males but the GOP is the home of the wealthy white male.

You RWNJs should quit with the constant whining and just do your job - keep voting to give more $$$ to the ultra-wealthy.

STFU, you stupid, uneducated POS....you don't even know the difference between real money and the medium of exchange that is the Federal Reserve Debt notes that you stupidly refer to as "dollars". A REAL dollar is a unit of measurement...so many grains of gold or so many grains of silver......you know, something that has an intrinsic value instead of these fancy looking debt notes chock full of masonic symbols. Don't even try to attempt to "school" anyone or "hip" them as to what the real deal is because you are not even close nor do you even have a clue. Commie POS such as yourself are not any better than the neocons. You don't have the faintest clue because you are just a sloped-skulled neanderthal sack of proverbial shit. Your conception was the result of a backseat tryst after the prom and when the broken end of a beer bottle failed in a back alley abortion attempt? The end result was your birth and your existence hasn't made the world a better place because of it.

STFU dummy.

Don't you mean Michael LaVaughn Robinson, the transgendered "wife" of the Barrypuppet that is sporting a bigger "johnson" than you?

STFU dummy.

Don't you mean Michael LaVaughn Robinson, the transgendered "wife" of the Barrypuppet that is sporting a bigger "johnson" than you?
The first fag president with the first trans Jenner wife!

STFU dummy.

The first fag president with the first trans Jenner wife!

What's wrong with that?

Forum List

Back