Stillbirths Double in Singapore, Highly mRNA Vaccinated

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
These vaccines are poison.

The Asian city-state of Singapore is small, wealthy, regimented, and very good at collecting and publishing data. Last week, it released full-year 2022 data on deaths, live births, and stillbirths.

Here’s the chart on stillbirths. Official Singaporean government data, nothing less or more. The numbers speak for themselves:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1b7deb88-b097-42e6-9aa7-1320c2d9fe52_1280x960.jpeg

73 stillbirths in 2019.

78 in 2020.

78 in 2021.

133 in 2022.

Looks like about a 70 percent jump annual, after three years in which the figures remained essentially flat.

The reality is even worse.

Singapore puts out these reports each quarter. In the first quarter of 2022, it reported only 13 stillbirths, compared to 18 in 2021.

Thus, in April through December 2022, stillbirths doubled to 120 - from 60 during the same period a year before.

This increase in stillbirths from April through December did NOT occur because of a rise in births.

In fact, the opposite is true.

Births in Singapore fell 10 percent in the final three quarters of 2022, a marked shift from the January-March period, when they rose about 1 percent (due entirely to increases in January and Feburary). The decline has not eased, either; births fell 15 percent in December.

In other words, stillbirths doubled from April to December even as live births fell, reversing the early 2022 pattern.

This trend is particularly striking because of what happened nine months before the decline began, in early summer 2021.

Singapore carried out its Covid vaccinations as quickly and efficiently as it does everything.

Well, it's a smaller jump than our VAERS data.

But still highly significant

Sheep are made to be fleeced, and slaughtered. It is the natural order of things.

The Asian city-state of Singapore is small, wealthy, regimented, and very good at collecting and publishing data. Last week, it released full-year 2022 data on deaths, live births, and stillbirths.

Here’s the chart on stillbirths. Official Singaporean government data, nothing less or more. The numbers speak for themselves:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1b7deb88-b097-42e6-9aa7-1320c2d9fe52_1280x960.jpeg

73 stillbirths in 2019.

78 in 2020.

78 in 2021.

133 in 2022.

Looks like about a 70 percent jump annual, after three years in which the figures remained essentially flat.

Singapore puts out these reports each quarter. In the first quarter of 2022, it reported only 13 stillbirths, compared to 18 in 2021.

Thus, in April through December 2022, stillbirths doubled to 120 - from 60 during the same period a year before.

This increase in stillbirths from April through December did NOT occur because of a rise in births.

Births in Singapore fell 10 percent in the final three quarters of 2022, a marked shift from the January-March period, when they rose about 1 percent (due entirely to increases in January and Feburary). The decline has not eased, either; births fell 15 percent in December.

In other words, stillbirths doubled from April to December even as live births fell, reversing the early 2022 pattern.

This trend is particularly striking because of what happened nine months before the decline began, in early summer 2021.

Singapore carried out its Covid vaccinations as quickly and efficiently as it does everything.

Do you guys realize that this "firehose" strategy is actually working against you?

I mean, I guess it depends on what you're after. If you really think the vaccines are dangerous and want to get the word out, constantly jerking off in public about every piece of nonsense your conspiracy websites dish out is just noise. Worse, it's noise that masks any real evidence that might be out there. People are so used to seeing your nonsense, that any real evidence gets buried under the avalanche of crap you're pushing. Is that what want?

To some extent yes. I fully encourage the submissive, and gullible to self select out of the gene pool.
That's what I've always assumed. None of you gives a single fuck about truth or justice. You can't get your way so you want to fuck everything thing up and burn it all down.

That's what I've always assumed. None of you gives a single fuck about truth or justice. You can't get your way so you want to fuck everything thing up and burn it all down.
So the Official Singaporean Health website, according to your claim some obscure conspiracy website? Interesting. And then your conclusion that posting this conspiracy data, is tantamount to obfuscation of facts in an effort to destroy, and burn it all down... Thats... Creative..?

So the Official Singaporean Health website, according to your claim some obscure conspiracy website? Interesting. And then your conclusion that posting this conspiracy data, is tantamount to obfuscation of facts in an effort to destroy, and burn it all down... Thats... Creative..?
Whatever. Keep wankin'.

It's what you claimed. Is it not?
Whatever man. You guys are just a laughing stock. I guess it plays well with the true believers, but the rest of us think you're a joke. A really bad joke.

73 stillbirths in 2019.

78 in 2020.

78 in 2021.

133 in 2022.

You have to realize that if its not fauci/nih/cdc approved then its conspiracy. Dont look over there to find answers. The govt loves and will take care of you. You should NEVER question what they say. You never ask questions in science.

Do you guys realize that this "firehose" strategy is actually working against you?

I mean, I guess it depends on what you're after. If you really think the vaccines are dangerous and want to get the word out, constantly jerking off in public about every piece of nonsense your conspiracy websites dish out is just noise. Worse, it's noise that masks any real evidence that might be out there. People are so used to seeing your nonsense, that any real evidence gets buried under the avalanche of crap you're pushing. Is that what want?

The cope is strong

Whatever man. You guys are just a laughing stock. I guess it plays well with the true believers, but the rest of us think you're a joke. A really bad joke.

Your laughter has turned sad and maniacal.

You realize this, correct?

Singapore does not engage in fake news

Libs pushed the vax and its killing people

Forum List

Back