Drudge report promises Hillary Sex bombshell

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DRUDGE REPORT PROMISES HILLARY SEX BOMBSHELL
Drudge previously credited with taking down Bill Clinton White House

A bombshell is about to drop regarding US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s sex life, highly influential media figure Matt Drudge promised Saturday.

Drudge Report Promises Hillary Sex Bombshell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sad part about all this factual dirt coming out, the sheep are so stuck on their wanna be hero they can't face their hero is nothing more than a dirt bag selling them and our nation down the river. Of course the zombie society won't realize a damn thing until it is way to late.

Any dirt that will slime the bitch is good for America. Personally, I'd like to see her fall over dead from a heart attack during the debates. That would be fun.

:lol: Yucko........Puh-leaseeeeeeeeeeee NO. Not that. Not sex with Hillary. I can't take it. *shudder*

well we already know she is gay so i dont know what new bombshell there would be.lol

DRUDGE REPORT PROMISES HILLARY SEX BOMBSHELL
Drudge previously credited with taking down Bill Clinton White House

A bombshell is about to drop regarding US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s sex life, highly influential media figure Matt Drudge promised Saturday.

Drudge Report Promises Hillary Sex Bombshell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sad part about all this factual dirt coming out, the sheep are so stuck on their wanna be hero they can't face their hero is nothing more than a dirt bag selling them and our nation down the river. Of course the zombie society won't realize a damn thing until it is way to late.

You know -- now that you mention it, finding out that Hillary has any sort of sex life WOULD be a bombshell.

Hillary was sure eyeballing Christina Aguilera.

christina.jpg

I don't believe it and here's why. Close your eyes...in your mind's eye...picture Hillary naked. Who, regardless of gender, could ever bring themselves to any kind of sexual activity with THAT??? It's an utterly revolting thought.

Forum List

Back