Driving alone with a mask

How many of you wear a mask while driving alone?

View attachment 498731

View attachment 498732

My initial reaction is "whatever makes someone feel safer, more power to them".

Inside, I am giggling though. However, I wouldn't be laughing, if I drove without a mask and through some God-awful instance of random, 1 in a billion odds, I caught the virus through the air while driving and met an untimely exit from this world.

I dislike the masks enough to not wear one unless absolutely necessary. I'm not going to wear one while walking or driving alone. That's just me.
Some people wear them for health reasons other than covid. I used to wear one to be separated from terminal flatulence.

Anyone who ever willing lywore a fuckin mask with the belief they were doing ANYTHING to effectively protect themselves or others FROM A FUCKING VIRUS is an imbecile.
Lol, I agree

Screenshot_20210608-093228_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I do it now that it is warm enough to roll down the windows. You never know when one of them covid coughing democrats will roll up beside you.

Oh, an alone in the car masker! Welcome! Why do you wear your mask alone in the car? Let's discuss this phenomenon...
Most of them just forgot to take it off after wearing it in the store. I myself have gotten a couple blocks before realizing I had it on. Went a couple miles the day I picked up my granite. All I could think about with that granite in back was please don't crack. Lol

The right's ridiculous obsession with masks is pathological.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Here is one benefit of wearing a mask alone in your car if you are a lefty:

Screenshot_20210608-100710_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back