Drag queen festival in Austin promotes early sexualization of children/gender confusion

Thousands of innocent children will get the ghey
No comments from the OP about those child beauty pageant s a la Jon Benet and Honey Boo Boo....a straight pedo's dream.

No

Teaching young girls to wiggle their ass and bat their eyes is a valuable life skill.
Might even catch you a billionaire and future President

Teaching young girls to wiggle their ass and bat their eyes is a valuable life skill.
Yes but some little girls want to be successful people on their own. Is the LGBT cult really this chauvinistic? Why am I not shocked of this hypocrisy?

This is fucking SICK.

Used to be a lot more of them online; they have all magically disappeared of course. As I've said before, this entire fake 'Rights Movement' would disappear in about two weeks if it weren't for censorship laws that prevent the facts about 'diversity' from being reported fully over what these mentally ill fetishists want to normalize.

It's not the far right who created this fkd up bs , it was and is the gay rights movement.

This is fucking SICK.

Used to be a lot more of them online; they have all magically disappeared of course. As I've said before, this entire fake 'Rights Movement' would disappear in about two weeks if it weren't for censorship laws that prevent the facts about 'diversity' from being reported fully over what these mentally ill fetishists want to normalize.

upload_2017-11-14_8-37-29.png

‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’
Linda Harvey of Mission America said the push for equal rights for pedophiles will become more common as LGBT groups continue to assert themselves.

and the sick part is we have been warning about this for years and dumb fks don't and won't pay attention to it.

This is fucking SICK.

View attachment 160330
Linda Harvey of Mission America said the push for equal rights for pedophiles will become more common as LGBT groups continue to assert themselves.

and the sick part is we have been warning about this for years and dumb fks don't and won't pay attention to it.

Who is Linda Harvey and why should we care?
Anyway, hers is a very weird, illogical assertion. I doubt that many adults would go along with permitting sexual activity with children, including teenagers. This is why people like Spacey and Moore and the like are in so much hot water. This has nothing to do with LGBT rights.

Yes but some little girls want to be successful people on their own. Is the LGBT cult really this chauvinistic? Why am I not shocked of this hypocrisy?
How does this reflect chauvinism on the part of the LGBT community, which isn't a cult BTW. A cult is united by belief, not state of being.

This is fucking SICK.

View attachment 160330

Who is Linda Harvey and why should we care?
Anyway, hers is a very weird, illogical assertion. I doubt that many adults would go along with permitting sexual activity with children, including teenagers. This is why people like Spacey and Moore and the like are in so much hot water. This has nothing to do with LGBT rights.

you doubt wrong, did you watch the video in the posted article? If that is allowed and accepted what makes you think child molesting isn't next. WATCH THE VIDEO ALL OF IT.

As they fought for their rights the PERVERTS wanted put into their rights as well why do you think we have LGBTQP now duhhhhh

upload_2017-11-14_9-46-40.png

How does this reflect chauvinism on the part of the LGBT community, which isn't a cult BTW. A cult is united by belief, not state of being.
How's Anne Heche's "state of being" doing these days? And why do gay men seek each other's lower end with a hole as an artificial vagina? And why do dykes use dildos so much? Closeted heterosexuality among your cult members is a dead giveaway that it's about mixed up/haywire sexual BEHAVIORs and not some mythical fixed "state of being"....

Nice stab at the false-premise you've used so well so far to convince the courts. But I'm calling it up short this time.

I've already said that I was against the whole thing. Most people, both heterosexual and LGBT have nothing to do with exploiting children or getting them involved in sexualized events, and "drag" is no where near synonymous with LGBT.
And no, California did not "legalize" prostitution by minors. It changed the law so that these kids are treated as victims rather than arrested as criminals so that they can get help.
Pants On Fire for claim Calif. legalized child prostitution
The other articles that you cited are from extreme right-wing sites where paranoia and hysteria run deep.

^^ BULLSHIT :disagree:

I'm telling you, NAMBLA has been behind this gay cult shit since day #1. And since the rest of the LGBT crew is all about doing divergent sex acts, why should the voting public believe pedophilia is taboo to a cult that has no sexual taboos whatsoever?

Let me guess, the cult that approves of naked gyrations in gay pride parades in front of kids in public will suddenly draw the line on sex with them behind closed doors? Riiiiigggghhhhht. :lmao:

How's Anne Heche's "state of being" doing these days? And why do gay men seek each other's lower end with a hole as an artificial vagina? And why do dykes use dildos so much? Closeted heterosexuality among your cult members is a dead giveaway that it's about mixed up/haywire sexual BEHAVIORs and not some mythical fixed "state of being"....

Nice stab at the false-premise you've used so well so far to convince the courts. But I'm calling it up short this time.

Some people are bisexual, you know. Ever heard of it?
I don't understand all of this lurid fascination with what other people do in bed. That's their business. But being LGBT is not a "cult," it has to do with a person's sexual orientation. In any event, I cannot be considered a member of this so-called cult. I'm strictly heterosexual by nature, but I think that this politicization of people's sexual orientations is ridiculous.

I don't understand all of this lurid fascination with what other people do in bed.

1. Yes, all gays seem bisexual to me since the men use each other's assholes as artificial vaginas and the women use dildos. Closeted heterosexuality.

2. The fascination comes when what should be private wants special public rights to access children with inappropriate sexual acts, such as the drag queen festival. Idiot.

I don't understand all of this lurid fascination with what other people do in bed.

1. Yes, all gays seem bisexual to me since the men use each other's assholes as artificial vaginas and the women use dildos. Closeted heterosexuality.

2. The fascination comes when what should be private wants special public rights to access children with inappropriate sexual acts, such as the drag queen festival. Idiot.

Again with your sordid fascination with what goes on in other people's sex lives.
Nobody "wants special public rights to access children with inappropriate sexual acts." Who would be demanding such a thing?
This is just idiocy. The name calling just shows how off the beam you are.

Forum List

Back