Draq Queen Burlesque Performer Gives Strip Club-Style Dance to Children Aged 5-9 in British School

FTA: Parents are outraged after drag queen burlesque performer Dolly Trolley was brought into a school and taught children between the ages of 5 and 9 a provocative dance routine.
Read the article, fool.

"Wearing knee-high leather boots and a low-cut sequined dress, Dolly Trolley taught a dance to pupils aged nine and over before reading to pupils aged five to nine."

Last edited:
I did fool. I even quoted the link. Is this all you got?
Then, OBVIOUSLY, your reading skills match your intellect.

"Wearing knee-high leather boots and a low-cut sequined dress, Dolly Trolley taught a dance to pupils aged nine and over before reading to pupils aged five to nine.:

Got Reading?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Wearing knee-high leather boots and a low-cut sequined dress, Dolly Trolley taught a dance to pupils aged nine and over before reading to pupils aged five to nine.:

Got Reading?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obviously you are not very smart. taught them a provocative dance and then reading. So reading wasn't the only thing she did you moron and I am sorry to insult morons that way.

Also all but one parent were upset and them being there is more credible than you because of your limited intelligence.

Got Reading?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Encouraging children to read smut at such an early age just isn't appropriate.

BTW, very few parents- even liberal parents- bring their kids into homo nightclubs to watch kink. Why do you think that is?

So, let me see if I have this right - you support exposing 5 year kids to kink, and I do not, therefore you accuse ME of pedophilia?

You are unwell.
I never said or implied that.

That, of course make you a liar.
Your fixation on the subject gives cause to think you should get help.

And maybe move to a house without a basement.

Obviously you are not very smart. taught them a provocative dance and then reading. So reading wasn't the only thing she did you moron and I am sorry to insult morons that way.

Also all but one parent were upset and them being there is more credible than you because of your limited intelligence.
WOW.

Even among the tiny minded you are just plain dumb.
The words, fool, are right in front of you.
That you can't read and comprehend is an issue you really should work on.
You really don't have to stay stupid.

WOW.

Even among the tiny minded you are just plain dumb.
The words, fool, are right in front of you.
That you can't read and comprehend is an issue you really should work on.
You really don't have to stay stupid.
Look moron the parents weren't upset because he read to them, they were upset with the dance portion that you said didn't happen, go figure. You aren't smart enough to comprehend but hey, it isn't your fault.

Encouraging children to read smut at such an early age just isn't appropriate.

BTW, very few parents- even liberal parents- bring their kids into homo nightclubs to watch kink. Why do you think that is?
No one said he was reading "smut."
So there you are just like the OP, just making it up in your perverted mind.

Get help.

Alcohol is served in those clubs.
Most places don't allow children into clubs that serve alcohol UNLESS it is a restaurant.
Are yo saying you want small children in nightclubs and bars?

There ya go.

Look moron the parents weren't upset because he read to them, they were upset with the dance portion that you said didn't happen, go figure. You aren't smart enough to comprehend but hey, it isn't your fault.
Posters like this one are hardly even sentient, as everything they type is just a conditioned response. Their little world is politically tribal, and so they simply conform to the group think. It makes them feel good about themselves when they support the sexualization of very young children as they receive praise for it by the other members of their tribe. If they dare to offer any opinion that stands up for the children involved, or even dares to show any understanding of childhood development, they savage that person and excommunicate them from the tribe.

This idiot supports this sexualization for no other reason than he sees it as required of him. If he is old enough to remember back a couple of decades, he would realize he WOULDN'T have supported this crap back then, but since he is not even marginally self-aware, he just cannot do that.

Posters like this one are hardly even sentient, as everything they type is just a conditioned response. Their little world is politically tribal, and so they simply conform to the group think. It makes them feel good about themselves when they support the sexualization of very young children as they receive praise for it by the other members of their tribe. If they dare to offer any opinion that stands up for the children involved, or even dares to show any understanding of childhood development, they savage that person and excommunicate them from the tribe.

This idiot supports this sexualization for no other reason than he sees it as required of him. If he is old enough to remember back a couple of decades, he would realize he WOULDN'T have supported this crap back then, but since he is not even marginally self-aware, he just cannot do that.
REALLY well said.

Draq Queen Burlesque Performer Gives Strip Club-Style Dance to Children Aged 5-9 in British School - Big League Politics

Parents are outraged after drag queen burlesque performer Dolly Trolley was brought into a school and taught children between the ages of 5 and 9 a provocative dance routine.

Some of Dolly Trolley’s sexualized dances can be seen in the following videos (WARNING: Watch at your own risk):
There are no words for this trash. These acts are not for children and should never be for children.
When society is flipped those in control will make all wrongs right, and all rights wrong it does not stop
until the people come together and stop this trash.

This is mental brainwashing , these children will not grow up thinking they are gay, trans, whatever all on their own it’s so embedded within the education system the US included, parents are brainwashed right with it. They think they it’s being loving kind, and all the rainbow effect these controllers want ppl to believe.

This is not the case , it’s mass pyschosis and they don’t even know they have it . They are the LEFT side of normal who seem to think indoctrination is choice lol.
I did not know Tommy could dance.

Can anybody imagine the reaction they would have received 30 years ago if they sat down at a bar and said to the guy at the next bar stool "you know, what we really need to do as a country is to place more drag queens in our elementary schools so they can teach the ropes to our 5 year olds!" ?

Last edited:

Draq Queen Burlesque Performer Gives Strip Club-Style Dance to Children Aged 5-9 in British School​

I fully support this ... in British schools ...

However, for American schools, I think we should stick to Math, Science, and more traditional education.

OMG!!!!!!

He read to some 5-9 year olds!!!!!

AND

Not GAY, TRANSVESTITE You should learn the difference for your next faux rager.
Gay or Transvestite---mentally ill with no talent and no business whatsoever being around 5-9 year olds especially for a school thing? Why did they bring this creature in btw?

Gay or Transvestite---mentally ill with no talent and no business whatsoever being around 5-9 year olds especially for a school thing? Why did they bring this creature in btw?
So that...
Follow closely now...

That children will understand that these are just people like you and me.
Rather than teach them the fear, anger, and hate that drives you.

Hopefully those children will grow up hating you for your hate.

Forum List

Back