Draq Queen Burlesque Performer Gives Strip Club-Style Dance to Children Aged 5-9 in British School

People who are intelligent and actually DO have an education realize that schools should be teaching children mathematics, science, history, geography, languages and any of a number of other important subjects instead of this crap. You are uneducated and manifestly ignorant, so support it.

This need to virtue signal by supporting increasingly outre' assaults on the innocence of children is downright insane. This has NOTHING to do educating the kids, and is merely the manifestation of this sick need among adults to show their imaginary "tolerance" and receive praise for going so.
HE READ TO THEM, FOOL.

READ TO THEM JUST LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

Why not get this angry when some nut with an AR shoots up a kindergarten class?
Find some real reason for your faux rage.

Another fool who doesn't know the difference between transvestite and gay.

You and the OP are wholly unqualified to discuss the topic.

Why is the difference between gay and tranny so "important"?

Little children shouldn't have either form of perversion foisted upon them.

Why are you libs so obsessed with sexualizing children?
Because they are not actually liberal.

Liberalism is an actual political philosophy with sets of tenets.

These morons are just induling in lock-step conformity to the popular political fashion trend of the day.

This madness to sexualize children at increasingly young ages is NOT consistant with liberalism. Actual liberalism involves PROTECTING children against this sexualizing exploitation.

Last edited:
Because they are not actually liberal.

Liberalism is an actual political philosophy with sets of tenets.

These morons are just induling in lock-step conformity to the popular political fashion trend of the day.

This madness to sexualize children at increasingly youg ages is NOT consistant with liberalism. Actual liberalism involves PROTECTING children against this sexualizing exploitation.
It's been a process, learning this. I look at old acquaintances that I had always described as "liberal" and thought that they were fine people. I once described myself using that word. And with each one, I can pinpoint almost the exact moment they went from being classically liberal to the being radicalized leftists.

OMG!!!!!!

He read to some 5-9 year olds!!!!!

AND

Not GAY, TRANSVESTITE You should learn the difference for your next faux rager.
Gay, transvestite, male, female, strip dancing in front of kids 5-9 is wrong. I would have yanked my kid from the school, filed a complaint with the school and then sued the school.

It's been a process, learning this. I look at old acquaintances that I had always described as "liberal" and thought that they were fine people. I once described myself using that word. And with each one, I can pinpoint almost the exact moment they went from being classically liberal to the being radicalized leftists.
Yep. It has been a gradual process, yet precious few have noticed.

What has happened is that idedentity politics has replaced liberalism as the guiding force of the left. People continue to conflate left with liberal, however, so don't recognize the difference.

When it gets down to it, assigning all people to a tribe is the most very primitive outlook, yet the left has not only embraced this. But has created a hierarchy of privilege around it. That privilege may be based upon creating a sense of aggrievement, but is privilege nonetheless.

The left now creates unassailable sacred cows based upon idedentity. That is about the furthest thing from the egalitarianiam of liberalism imaginable.

We really need to get to tranny and queer shaming. These are sick and mentally impaired people. The people who bring these sick phucks into schools need to be publicly flogged.

Forum List

Back