Drag Queen dances for children in Dallas, Texas.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
WTF is wrong with these parents.

FUc2tx3XEAUJZty

FUc27zbX0AAtFqH

WTF is wrong with these parents.

FUc2tx3XEAUJZty

FUc27zbX0AAtFqH

Damn, she's flexible. I was getting a groin pull just looking at that vid. :)
Need a little context about what this event was. Not so much the dance as the venue.
"It won't lick itself?"?????? Looks like this may have been a venue unsuited for little kids.

Damn, she's flexible. I was getting a groin pull just looking at that vid. :)
Need a little context about what this event was. Not so much the dance as the venue.
"It won't lick itself?"?????? Looks like this may have been a venue unsuited for little kids.

Yep I was going to be okay with this as just a modern version of American Kabuki theater right up until I saw the It's Not Gonna Lick Itself on the wall.

These are democrat parents being entertained in a dem run bar by dem supporting perverts. If the left wants to do this to their own kids, go for it. But you won't be doin' it to mine.

Matthew 18:5-7

…5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!…

These parents are introducing their own kids to this. Kids who should be home playing, pretending to be princeses and cowboys or spacemen, believing in Santa and having no clue about dancing trannies. Do they think they're doing their children good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back