Dr. Oz Booed At Trump Rally

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This might sound like a really stupid question to ask, but does anybody know anything about this guy? I did a Google search and I found that he used to be for abortion and then supposedly he changed sides, but he's against gun rights and that's all that I found. Is that it or is there more? As nothing in this article explains why he was being booed.

This might sound like a really stupid question to ask, but does anybody know anything about this guy? I did a Google search and I found that he used to be for abortion and then supposedly he changed sides, but he's against gun rights and that's all that I found. Is that it or is there more? As nothing in this article explains why he was being booed.

He was a surgeon and TV personality .
His advice was trendy sometimes questionable. He's sort of fallen out of favor.

I thought I heard some boos from the video clip even though there were mostly cheers though.

Oh.
Lots of booing that just didn't stop. All the news outlets are carrying it.

It's sort of embarrassing to admit that I don't know much about any of those people lol except for Trump of course.
Trump is right most of the time, I think he is wrong in backing these two. Especially Vance. He hates Trump and has made no bones about it, but Mandel and Trump think alike. Their views are the same. I was shocked and saddened to see Trump set Vance up for the win.

Trump is right most of the time, I think he is wrong in backing these two. Especially Vance. He hates Trump and has made no bones about it, but Mandel and Trump think alike. Their views are the same. I was shocked and saddened to see Trump set Vance up for the win.
Look how many of his people Trump has turned on.. how many indictments and scandals.

Trump came from the business arena. He has had to work with politicians. They don't wear signs spelling out their corruption. Trump has had to hold his nose and choose among them. And it isn't until he does, that the politician is scrutinized and found out.

Trump came from the business arena. He has had to work with politicians. They don't wear signs spelling out their corruption. Trump has had to hold his nose and choose among them. And it isn't until he does, that the politician is scrutinized and found out.
Trump is a lousy businessman.. a joke among the heavy hitters. He's always run a mom and pop operation.

He took a million and turned it into billions. That is success. We fared better with his common business sense, especially when it came to stopping the huge sums of money we threw at every single country and organization on earth.
Flourishing American gas and oil is a good example of his use of common sense. Stocked shelves, less tax, higher GDP, lower unemployment. Everything that effects us was better when he was in office. I'd like to see us prosper again. Obama and clan stole that from us. I want it back.

Look how many of his people Trump has turned on.. how many indictments and scandals.
like the pedophiles of the SCUM demonRATS?, including the propagandists at cnn---all SCUM demonRATS--
just like 'ol hunter wunters laptop, that the SCUM demonRATS insisted did not exist, burp, all of a sudden it does....
can't wait for your comment on these issues

Forum List

Back