Vaccinated Hospitalised for Non-Covid Reasons at FIVE Times the Rate of the Unvaccinated

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Toldja so. The more we learn……
Exactly what my surgeon friend told me last week, the mystery jab interferes with your bodies normal immunity process for the routine bugs.

The UKHSA has at long last published raw data on hospitalisation rates by vaccine status, for those infected with Covid as well as those that aren’t. The results are very concerning, showing significantly higher A&E admission rates in the vaccinated for reasons other than Covid, and much less difference in admission rates for symptomatic Covid in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated than suggested by the estimates of vaccine effectiveness published by the UKHSA.

Do you think they may have rushed this vaccine through?

My God...or, and don't misinterpret me here, I love and whole heartedly trust my LEADERS.'

However, could some of them possibly have embellished...or even...lied to us?

I'm so torn...I love and support my LEADERS, but this is not turning out like they said.

Exactly what my surgeon friend told me last week, the mystery jab interferes with your bodies normal immunity process for the routine bugs.

The UKHSA has at long last published raw data on hospitalisation rates by vaccine status, for those infected with Covid as well as those that aren’t. The results are very concerning, showing significantly higher A&E admission rates in the vaccinated for reasons other than Covid, and much less difference in admission rates for symptomatic Covid in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated than suggested by the estimates of vaccine effectiveness published by the UKHSA.

What a stupid talking point. Your basing your argument on a non peer reviewed paper published by the UKHSA, which trying to claim that the data and methodology of the UKHSA is unreliable.

You see the conundrum dont you?

Good point Gabe. Both presidents Touted it. But their followers will only hold the other guy accountable. I have fun calling them out on this. It's too easy.
Itchy and Scratchy BS...every year.

I understand the cognitive dissonance has to be there for most.

The idea that the ENTIRE power structure views us as a handle pulling drone would be too much.

There are so many to point a finger at. The disinformation from propertied professionals. Drug companies wanting profits. Democrats crying do not limit people entering the country. To poor decisions by states. I could go on and on

Good point Gabe. Both presidents Touted it. But their followers will only hold the other guy accountable. I have fun calling them out on this. It's too easy.
you all fail to mention that Trump said many times that Hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide MANY times and NEVER unlike Biden,ever said that the vaccines needed to be mandatory,huge difference there charlie,you guys never want to mention those facts how Trump said Hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed though .:cuckoo: Its too easy pointing out to you guys how there is a major differerence in the two. Trump always said it should be a persons CHOICE,major difference there.:uhoh3: dont even try comparing trump to biden,you just make youirselves look like idiots.

Trump is clever in that way because the leftists they all hate Trump,whatever he says to do,they do the oppostie,except for the paid shill America haters on this board that toot the vaccines. Trump knows his supporters know not to take the vaccine as well.I have not seen one single trump supporter on here who has said they took the vaccine.

Last edited:
There are so many to point a finger at. The disinformation from propertied professionals. Drug companies wanting profits. Democrats crying do not limit people entering the country. To poor decisions by states. I could go on and on
It was a total cluster. Down to stores closing all doors but one, forcing everyone into tight quarters to enter and exit in the name of social distancing.

Oh nice, shoot me that docs contact info would ya? I’d love to get his expert medical advice for myself as well.
Funny how I created OP’s about heart problems and blood clot problems months ago and just this week the FDA yanked J&J’s mystery jab from the shelves for those two reasons.

Follow me if you want tomorrow’s news today!

Funny how I created OP’s about heart problems and blood clot problems months ago and just this week the FDA yanked J&J’s mystery jab from the shelves for those two reasons.

must suck to be trollboy shill from langley slade knowing you gave him a major ass beating.:auiqs.jpg:

Is that funny to you? Interesting

WTF is the UKSHA? And why the fuck should I give a shit about what they say? :dunno:

I base it upon it validates what medical doctors- two - have told me.
shill slade here never has an interest in what the best doctors in the world say.only what the media does,he thinks the best doctors in the world here in this link are all wrong and he is right.:auiqs.jpg:

trolls like him always play dodgeball and get angry knowing they cant refute this fact when i ask the question to them everytime that if there is something wrong with your car and it is not running very well ,if the best mechanics in the world are telling you it needs a new engine but your girlfriend tells you there is nothing wrong with it,that it is fine,wouldnt it make sense to listen to what these mechanics are saying instead of your girlfriend,they evade that question and deflect eveytiime either getting angry and then start calling me names knowing i have checkmated them and they have nowhere to run,or they simply pretend not to see the post and do this everytime.:scared1::auiqs.jpg:

WTF is the UKSHA? And why the fuck should I give a shit about what they say? :dunno:
According to the op it is the source of an unverified paper that uses unreliable data which somehow is evidence of…. Well I don’t know, the whole thing is full of contradictions… but Doctor Cletus told weatherman that the vax is bad so at least we have that….

shill slade here never has an interest in what the best doctors in the world say.only what the media does,he thinks the best doctors in the world here in this link are all wrong and he is right.:auiqs.jpg:

trolls like him always play dodgeball and get angry knowing they cant refute this fact when i ask the question to them everytime that if there is something wrong with your car and it is not running,if the best mechanics in the world are telling you it needs a new engine but your girlfriend tells you there is nothing wrong with it,that it is fine,wouldnt it make sense to listen to what these mechanics are saying instead of your girlfriend,they eavde that question and deflect eveytiime either getting angry and then start calling mw words knowing i have checkmated them and they have nowhere to run,or they simply pretend not to see the post and do this everytime.:scared1::auiqs.jpg:
Who are the best doctors in the world and what are they saying?!

How is it I was posting things months later the FDA confirmed?
16-0 on conspiracies.
I remember hearing about clotting and myocardial issues with J&J when the drug first came to market years ago. Not sure what revelations you think you discovered but at least you’re amused by it.

Forum List

Back