Dr Fauci refuses to say when it'll be safe to reopen Trump's mouth!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'm with Fauci - NEVER would be best! :D

2DAb74J.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— In a televised interview on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci refused to say when it would be safe to reopen Donald J. Trump’s mouth.​
Fauci was responding to a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper, who asked if the esteemed virologist had a timetable for when Trump’s mouth could be reopened without endangering public health.​
“The problem, Jake, is that, when his mouth is closed, we start making progress,” Fauci said. “Keeping his mouth closed is the one thing we know that works.”​
“We don’t want to make the mistake of getting overconfident, reopening his mouth, and creating even worse problems than we have now,” Fauci added.​
Attempting to pin down the epidemiologist, Tapper asked, “For the sake of argument, could you see reopening his mouth in the summer? In the fall?”​
“In an ideal world, my answer would be never, Jake,” Fauci said.​

2DAb74J.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— In a televised interview on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci refused to say when it would be safe to reopen Donald J. Trump’s mouth.​
Fauci was responding to a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper, who asked if the esteemed virologist had a timetable for when Trump’s mouth could be reopened without endangering public health.​
“The problem, Jake, is that, when his mouth is closed, we start making progress,” Fauci said. “Keeping his mouth closed is the one thing we know that works.”​
“We don’t want to make the mistake of getting overconfident, reopening his mouth, and creating even worse problems than we have now,” Fauci added.​
Attempting to pin down the epidemiologist, Tapper asked, “For the sake of argument, could you see reopening his mouth in the summer? In the fall?”​

You ARE a f*cking moron when it comes to ANYTHING political, Doc. This is apparent in every lame post you make. But you ARE fun to laugh at. Congratulations!

2DAb74J.jpg

Look at you, you libtard found a new personalit cult to join! One would think it would help get that sand out of y'alls front holes.

2DAb74J.jpg

You ARE a f*cking moron when it comes to ANYTHING political, Doc. This is apparent in every lame post you make. But you ARE fun to laugh at. Congratulations!

Some would say that YOU are a fucking moron. But I'd defend you. You have an occasional moment ;)

2DAb74J.jpg

Some would say that YOU are a fucking moron. But I'd defend you. You have an occasional moment ;)

That's pretty one sided. You still haven had a "moment". Whatever you do, just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

2DAb74J.jpg

Mr Trump IS YOUR POTUS--and it's obvious it's driving you crazy
...Mr Trump is not the one on a chat forum CONSTANTLY crying about Dr Love
hahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

Fauci isn't an elected official.

So screw Fauci. The Marxist little peckerhead has no legitimate say so in anything governmental.

Fauci should stick to the field of science where a man can be a woman just because he puts on a dress and some lipstick and feels like one. Heh heh.

Last edited:

2DAb74J.jpg

donny is THE president - that is much different than what you claim.... donny's crazy obsession is the twitter machine where he spends most of his time going after his 'enemies' & calling them 3rd grade 3rd rate names like a child who took the ball & ran off the playground.

p6x1Q1U.gif

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2DAb74J.jpg

donny is THE president - that is much different than what you claim.... donny's crazy obsession is the twitter machine where he spends most of his time going after his 'enemies' & calling them 3rd grade 3rd rate names like a child who took the ball & ran off the playground.

p6x1Q1U.gif

hahahahhahahaahh--playtime still whining since 2016--now THAT'S funny

2DAb74J.jpg

p6x1Q1U.gif

hahahahhahahaahh--playtime still whining since 2016--now THAT'S funny

riiiiiiiiight - you go with that, if that makes you feel better, little fella!

Forum List

Back