Dr Fauci needs to go

Dumb dumb dumb.
Wanting Fauci replaced is not dumb. Fauci is obstructing Trump on the restarting of the economy over a stupid flu bug.

You don't believe in god, do you?

"God," in your example is CAPITALIZED. Dont let hate make you ignorant of proper grammar

-----
The English word god continues the Old English god (guþ, gudis in Gothic, guð in Old Norse, god in Frisian and Dutch, and Gott in modern German), which is derived from Proto-Germanic *ǥuđán.
Capitalization
The development of English orthography was dominated by Christian texts. Capitalized, "God" was first used to refer to the Judeo-Christian concept and may now signify any monotheistic conception of God, including the translations of the Arabic Allāh, Persian Khuda, Indic Ishvara and the Maasai Ngai.

In the English language, capitalization is used for names by which a god is known, including 'God'. Consequently, its capitalized form is not used for multiple gods (polytheism) or when referring to the generic idea of a deity. Pronouns referring to a god are also often capitalized by adherents to a religion as an indication of reverence, and are traditionally in the masculine gender ("He", "Him", "His" etc) unless specifically referring to a goddess.
source: God (word) - Wikipedia
-----

If I see it in the right way then the capitalization of this word in the English language means "god" is a name of a god - as for example Shiva is name of a god in Hinduism. But god is not the name of god for me - in this case I would write "g'd" as the Jews are doing. God is the mode of being of god for me. God is what god is: god. He's a little more than only the universe, which is also what it is: the universe. Not capitalized.

But I accept your answer now in this way: You are evading. So you don't believe in god. You believe in spelling - in formal structures - not in modes of being. You argue with the formal structure, which you call "God"- but you are not shy to ignore god. Did you ever think about what Mr. Fauci had done in his long life - and is still doing - for your country? Would it not be better for you to respect a man like him, independent from any political opinion?

Last edited:
Why OP?

Dr. Fauci's, perhaps, the only one stopping the entire White House from being succumbed by Covid-19...

Dr. Fauci's, perhaps, the only one stopping the entire White House from being succumbed by Covid-19...
Fauci is the one obstructing the reopening of the American economy.
And the "American economy" - whatever this is in your thoughts - is the god, who tells you, you have to be an enemy of Dr. Fauci - and all other virologists of the world too? Do you really think it is a good idea to ignore a virus and all possible victims of this virus? Sure it needs economy - but the economy is not a god. It is a servant. A servant of living human beings. You fight the wrong fight! Find out how you are able do your job without being a danger for anyone else - and your problem is solved. Don't forget in this context that about 20% of all people are [nearly] without symptoms, while they are able to infect others. This makes this virus so damned dangerous.

Last edited:
Zanglisia, the "American economy" is really a metaphor for life as civilized, free human beings. It makes society a living organism. Sure there are parasites to the economy like democrats, but shit happens. There is something sinister going on when governors insist people do not go to the beach where sunlight is plentiful. And as you know Zangloria, sunlight exposure enhances the immune system. Why are Darkies more susceptible to the flu and other diseases, too much melanin in the skin blocks the sun's beneficial effects. Thus they are low in Vitamin D and their immune system is compromised. The fact is even with the inflated fake numbers, the Kung Flu is no worse than the Seasonal Flu. To top it off the anti-Malaria drug combined with Zinc cures the Kung Flu and other forms of influenza.

Snouter

I said this to you more than only one time. My name here - which is also a kind of phone number - is "zaangalewa". If you use another "phone number" then you don't get a connection. I don't know why your intelligence is not high enough to see this problem or whatelse are your weird thoughts in this context. What about if you let it be to try to speak with me at all?

Zanglisia, the "American economy" is really a metaphor for life as civilized, free human beings.

The idea US-Americans are "civilized" is not wide spread in the world. For some of your people the USA is more a kind of third world country - which the highest representative of your country calls "shitholes". And lots of peole in the world think you are barbars.

It makes society a living organism.

A society is not a living organism. A society is more a kind of pack of living organisms.

Sure there are parasites to the economy like democrats, but shit happens.

You compare human beings with parasites? Parasites have to be gassed, isn't it? I know a very civilized idiot of world history who dehumanized human beings and gassed them

There is something sinister going on when governors insist people do not go to the beach where sunlight is plentiful.

? I guess there existed perhaps a problem of distance. Such problems are normally solvable.

And as you know Zangloria, sunlight exposure enhances the immune system.

This needs 15 minutes with uncovered forearms. Sun cream for example blocks this effect.

Why are Darkies more susceptible to the flu

Corona is not an influenca and influenca is not a cold, which is often called with the wrong name "flu".

and other diseases, too much melanin in the skin blocks the sun's beneficial effects. Thus they are low in Vitamin D and their immune system is compromised.

We are able to eat Vitamin D. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ernährung (DEG) suggests in case no sunlight is avilabale 10 µg a day in the first year and 20 µg for children or adults. (Vitamin D3) The USA suggest as far as I read now 5 µg for children and young adults, 10 µg in the age of 50-70, 15 µg in the age 70 and older. ... You mix often Vitamin-D3 in milk (10 µg per 1l) .

... But you are right. It needs additionally sunlight.

The fact is even with the inflated fake numbers, the Kung Flu is no worse than the Seasonal Flu. To top it off the anti-Malaria drug

Our scientists found out this helps nothing at all in case of covid-19.

combined with Zinc cures the Kung Flu and other forms of influenza.

Again: Corona is not influenca. And influenca is not a cold (often wrongly called "flu"). You are trivialising.

Last edited:
Fauci is the one obstructing the reopening of the American economy.
LOL! No that is really fucking stupid. The governors are the ones stopping the states from reopening their economies. Haven't you been paying attention?

DJT takes no responsibility for anything. Not even a bad spray on orange tan makeup job, let the fucking alone a pandemic.

But I am certain, DJT will find a way to throw Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, under the Loser Orange Trump Bus before it is all over.

Just watch and see. It will happen.

Zangalistiamaxima, check out this vid in regards to Vitamin D!

As far as the anti-malaria drug, check out this vid!

Snouter: As far as the anti-malaria drug, check out this vid![/quote]

No. My information is: The mortality rate not decreases but increases in case someone uses Chloroquin for the helauing of covid-19.

Think of the nonsense Trump has stopped, had he only been born earlier he could have stopped Salk and his silly polio vaccine.

Trump speaks nonsense in case of medicine. He believes for example in the criminal lies of Andrew Wakefield and spoke about vaccinations are able to cause autisms - what's nothing else than nonsense.

Zangliweelio, your information is faulty, meh neegah.

Drunk?

Trump twittered for example in March 28th 2014: "Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM, Many such cases!"
That's a totally stupid nonsense basing on the criminal lies of Andrew Wakefield.

Last edited:
Now Fauci is standing in Trump's way on reopening our schools. Fauci needs to be replaced now.

You know, if you want to see who is right, Trump or Fauci, all we really have to do is wait two weeks and then look at the places that opened up their bars and restaurants, and then check how many COVID 19 cases they have.

I'm guessing there is going to be a spike. Saw footage on the news today of bars and restaurants that have opened up, and nobody in there is wearing a mask except for the servers.

Now Fauci is standing in Trump's way on reopening our schools. Fauci needs to be replaced now.
Y'all watch way too much Fox TV. Fauci does not even have the power or discretion to stop Trump from doing anything. Opening schools is a fucking local matter. Trump can't do Jack about that.

You know, if you want to see who is right, Trump or Fauci, all we really have to do is wait two weeks and then look at the places that opened up their bars and restaurants, and then check how many COVID 19 cases they have.

I'm guessing there is going to be a spike. Saw footage on the news today of bars and restaurants that have opened up, and nobody in there is wearing a mask except for the servers.
Was that footage of the bars that opened up in Michigan and folks packed in to drink draft beer, asshole to belly button, to prove that their rights would not be taken away from them?

Forum List

Back