Dr Fauci needs to go

The need to "go" in Washington is not easy these days.

First you have to decide which restroom to use.

Then practice the expression you'll use when one of the opposite gender laughs at your equipment or perhaps tries to make use of it.

Tiny Tony Fraudi has been promising an HIV vaccine for over 50 years. It is time people wake up to the fact he is a Crooked Hillary fraud. Douchebag Tiny Tony Fraudi has worked for Crooked Hillary for over 20 years.

View attachment 325670
your tiny little brain does not know that HIV was discovered 37 years ago, which makes looking for a vaccine for 50 years impossible, as intelligent a statement as king pussygrabber I stating that Obama did not leave him any testing for covid 19 when covid 19 was identified a few months ago, my god, RW deplorables only get more moronic by the day...

Arres, Tiny Tony Fraudi alleges he discovered "HIV" in 1979 or so! And he has been working on a vaccine ever since. When asked about his failure he is quick to deflect and mention some expensive drugs that allegedly suppress the illness.

Arres, Tiny Tony Fraudi alleges he discovered "HIV" in 1979 or so! And he has been working on a vaccine ever since. When asked about his failure he is quick to deflect and mention some expensive drugs that allegedly suppress the illness.
could you please not humiliate yourself anymore, I think this is a little above your pay grade...

Arse, so I rounded the 41 years since Tiny Tony Fraudi has been promising an HIV vaccine to 50. Is that your "gotcha" moment? Do you think Tiny Tony Fraudi and the billions of dollars he funneled into various corrupt UN operations, corrupt slush funds like the Clinton Foundation and Big Pharma operations will find the vaccine for HIV by 2029? Well do ya punk?

1588476323402.png

"The Fraud" Fauci is apparently more involved in the Kung Flu than we thought. Apparently he filed for patents on the virus variations in the particular virus that was spread to the China Lab (he gave the China bio lab $4,000,000 US taxpayer dollars) from the US lab last October. Folks, how about some new laws to stop taxpayer supported labs from messing with viruses for biological warfare (or whatever - closing down the world with fake ass predictions)? Fauci, the Scarf Lady and the W.H.O literally fucked the US and world economy for a weak ass variation of the flu.

"The Fraud" Fauci is apparently more involved in the Kung Flu than we thought. Apparently he filed for patents on the virus variations in the particular virus that was spread to the China Lab (he gave the China bio lab $4,000,000 US taxpayer dollars) from the US lab last October. Folks, how about some new laws to stop taxpayer supported labs from messing with viruses for biological warfare (or whatever - closing down the world with fake ass predictions)? Fauci, the Scarf Lady and the W.H.O literally fucked the US and world economy for a weak ass variation of the flu.

I'd like to follow the $$$ Snouter, but it can be hard to do

so far>>>

lemme know if you can dig up more

~S~

Grampa Murked U entitled his OP: Dr. Fauci needs to go

I would add "along with WHO". ( Wuhan Hoax Organization )

[And if all mankind dies out because Corona mutates and kills everyone: Who cares about markets?
Typical lib thinking.

I see in this a philosophical comment. What we call in Germany "liberals" is by the way very different from this what you call liberal. Our "liberals" are atheistic capitalists, fighting for the freedom of money = the freedom of the people, who have money. About the freedom of the poor they do not care. That's why they are not very important in Germany any longer. So your typical" has no background.

Last edited:
zangola, IMO Steve Vai is overrated. Every interview, "Well when I auditioned and played with Frank Zappa." Most Zappa material is unlistenable! IMO this is his best and it is okay but somewhat primitive and nothing like something that Shawn Lane would do.

Dr Fauci needs to go
If Fauci keeps insisting on interrupting Trump and showing him up then he most certainly does need to go.
I think this was a plot to get his annoying face and voice off the stage. Hope we dont have to hear from him until this is over.

Dr Fauci needs to go
If Fauci keeps insisting on interrupting Trump and showing him up then he most certainly does need to go.
I think this was a plot to get his annoying face and voice off the stage. Hope we dont have to hear from him until this is over.

Uh...hey genius...he can still conduct interviews for the press.

Forum List

Back