Dr. Fauci cheered hydroxychloroquine success in 2013

Any democrat that wants this medication should have to beg for it in national tv and thank tucker Carlson and trump

One should not attack the messenger but the message if you can???
Okay. There is no inconsistency demonstrated whatsoever, and the lyingheadline is bullshit clickbait. He said the results of lab studies for MERS were encouraging. And gateway pundit, knowing the gullibility, laziness, and ignorance of its audience, misrepresented this to suck all of the fools in.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Okay. There is no inconsistency demonstrated whatsoever, and the lyingheadline is bullshit clickbait. He said the results of lab studies for MERS were encouraging. And gateway pundit, knowing the gullibility, laziness, and ignorance of its audience, misrepresented this to suck all of the fools in.
If you get sick will you refuse this medication?

Why not link a decent link, as I'm sure its taken out of context. You know if I have a dime for everytime I wasted my time looking up from you republican's I'd be rich. Since I have better to do with my time,
I will ask you for a decent link!!
If you don’t like the link Petunia go find one you like.

The FDA approved it........it's been studied for a long time.........The CDC is always skeptical.......they don't like saying anything without a lot of experiments..............but when there is no time you must do what you have to do.

The REAL STORY HERE......is that the Dems and their Media got their panties in a wad because Trump was praising it...................

So IGNORANT are these TDS clowns that several Governors BANNED IT until they went OH SHIT OUR PEOPLE ARE DYING..............and lifted the Ban.

The Drug is WORKING.........It is fairly Cheap............and it has been used for a long long time now.

These leftist chickenshits will be the first in line!

These leftist chickenshits will be the first in line!
He won’t answer lol haha

I see no justifiable reason why all those who died from the chinese virus in N.Y. were not offered the malaria medicine.....even if it did not work much valuable data could have been obtained.

The governor of ny failed miserably by not allowing that to happen.

I see no justifiable reason why all those who died from the chinese virus in N.Y. were not offered the malaria medicine.....even if it did not work much valuable data could have been obtained.

The governor of ny failed miserably by not allowing that to happen.

He HESITATED!

The FDA approved it........it's been studied for a long time.........The CDC is always skeptical.......they don't like saying anything without a lot of experiments..............but when there is no time you must do what you have to do.

The REAL STORY HERE......is that the Dems and their Media got their panties in a wad because Trump was praising it...................

So IGNORANT are these TDS clowns that several Governors BANNED IT until they went OH SHIT OUR PEOPLE ARE DYING..............and lifted the Ban.

The Drug is WORKING.........It is fairly Cheap............and it has been used for a long long time now.

Is it working? I've still only seen the 2 small studies to indicate it works, and 1 small study that indicated it does not. I've read that it is being used in various places, but is there any actual data about its effectiveness in those places? Everything seems anecdotal at best, more often just rumor. I may not know the right places to find the information, though.

Is it working? I've still only seen the 2 small studies to indicate it works, and 1 small study that indicated it does not. I've read that it is being used in various places, but is there any actual data about its effectiveness in those places? Everything seems anecdotal at best, more often just rumor. I may not know the right places to find the information, though.
Many states are using it now..........I've heard stories on this board posting it is working........if it didn't work we'd hear the talking heads blaring it all over the news............

The Media being silent on it is probably a very good indicator it works.

Many states are using it now..........I've heard stories on this board posting it is working........if it didn't work we'd hear the talking heads blaring it all over the news............

Your moron leader is on TV now bullshitting about these drugs.

I see no justifiable reason why all those who died from the chinese virus in N.Y. were not offered the malaria medicine.
Number one, it has negative side effects and no scientifically demonstrated benefit for covid-19. Second, there is a limited supply, and others actually need the medicine for conditions for which it is proven effective. Third, if you use an ineffective treatment with negative side effects, you can actually make the patient worse, and you will be directing time and resources that could be used for something else.

Is it working? I've still only seen the 2 small studies to indicate it works, and 1 small study that indicated it does not.
Actually, there have only been 3 proper studies, all very small. One showed promise, the other two demonstrated no effectiveness.

The US military is now using this drug prolifically for troops. This because countries who use it regularly for malaria are not contracting the disease..

This is the same US military which used Agent Orange around the troops too.

I've been reading up on Trump's "miracle drug" and I don't see much to get excited about. It was tried on SARS and MERS and didn't work in humans. The early trial reports aren't encouraging. It's great in cultures in the lab, but not so good in humans, and the dosage needed for it to knock out Covid19 in humans, is toxic.

Your moron leader is on TV now bullshitting about these drugs.
So............From what I've heard they are working ........

Is it working? I've still only seen the 2 small studies to indicate it works, and 1 small study that indicated it does not.
Actually, there have only been 3 proper studies, all very small. One showed promise, the other two demonstrated no effectiveness.

I thought it was the other way around.
French study that found effectiveness: Chloroquine for the 2019 novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
Study from China that found effectiveness: Hydroxychloroquine, a less toxic derivative of chloroquine, is effective in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro
Study from China that did not find effectiveness: http://subject.med.wanfangdata.com.cn/UpLoad/Files/202003/43f8625d4dc74e42bbcf24795de1c77c.pdf

I don't consider stories posted on USMB and a lack of media reports about it NOT working an exceptionally compelling argument. I hope it IS an effective treatment, for a number of reasons, but I just haven't seen much real evidence that it is as of yet.

I'm not opposed to giving it to patients with severe symptoms, assuming informed consent is given.

Forum List

Back