Dr. Fauci cheered hydroxychloroquine success in 2013

I think in a time of National Emergency he is being way tooooo cautious...

I'm starting to wonder if Fauci enjoys being the "hero" a little too much & doesn't want this crisis to end too quickly.

I'm not accusing him of it...just wondering at this point. He DOES seem a little too cautious!

I think his motive is most likely to be pereived as a science devotee whilst downplaying Trump's hope that the medicine might be very effective.

How does a world renowned immunologist “downplay” a moron’s “hope” regarding a medicine?

Why, by explaining the science. That’s how.

More politics at a time when that is the last thing we need...............there is little doubt this medicine is the victim of anti-Trump poltics......again.....at the very, very least it should have been made available to those who had no other hope.

Yeah. That’s not how it works. We have protocols for developing treatments for diseases. The president doesn’t get to order treatments because he “feels” like they will work.

Sorry.

I will admit that this topic is above my paygrade.

I must add that one of the 3 major behavioral diseases in mankind is too much hesitation.

I will admit that this topic is above my paygrade.

I must add that one of the 3 major behavioral diseases in mankind is too much hesitation.

The 3 major behavioral diseases? Based on what? I'm honestly curious, I've never heard of that I don't believe.

Richard Bandler.
Besides Dr. X Crement, he's one of my other mentors.

True story.

I'm not a doctor or medical researcher, nor a expert on diseases. I do know poverty though, having grown up in that environment. Thus, I can say, it's not a nice "and/or" alternative I would want to be forced to choose based on risks presented. I would accept some risk crossing the street to earn a dignified living at a great job I love rather than permanent poverty (the Canadian Way of late).

Fauci should be told that he must remain unemployed for the duration of the period of time it takes to find a cure if this is his position. He can thus practice what he preaches in regards to having the economy shut down until a cure is fully tested and approved.

If he appreciates the dilemma citizens and leaders are facing and is not interested in that degree of poverty over safety, he should be more pragmatic with Americans. As of now, he doesn't come off as pragmatic. Maybe this is because he knows HE won't be unemployed during this period of national, permanent shutdown. He, and his family will do quite well "advising" and going on TV shows.

Everyone has their discourse. Mine is different than others, grossly different in many respects. It doesn't mean the way I view the world should be the gospel. Fauci should advise the president, answer questions in a clinical manner and allow Trumps administration and governors to do their job to provide balance. If he's doing that, good, if not, he should run for office.

Thank you for your time.

The US military is now using this drug prolifically for troops. This because countries who use it regularly for malaria are not contracting the disease..
Do you have a link for that comment.

I'm not a doctor or medical researcher, nor a expert on diseases. I do know poverty though, having grown up in that environment. Thus, I can say, it's not a nice "and/or" alternative I would want to be forced to choose based on risks presented. I would accept some risk crossing the street to earn a dignified living at a great job I love rather than permanent poverty (the Canadian Way of late).

Fauci should be told that he must remain unemployed for the duration of the period of time it takes to find a cure if this is his position. He can thus practice what he preaches in regards to having the economy shut down until a cure is fully tested and approved.

If he appreciates the dilemma citizens and leaders are facing and is not interested in that degree of poverty over safety, he should be more pragmatic with Americans. As of now, he doesn't come off as pragmatic. Maybe this is because he knows HE won't be unemployed during this period of national, permanent shutdown. He, and his family will do quite well "advising" and going on TV shows.

Everyone has their discourse. Mine is different than others, grossly different in many respects. It doesn't mean the way I view the world should be the gospel. Fauci should advise the president, answer questions in a clinical manner and allow Trumps administration and governors to do their job to provide balance. If he's doing that, good, if not, he should run for office.

Thank you for your time.

Lots of people seem to believe that having a few hundred thousand seriously ill or dead Americans over a period of months is not going to tank our economy.

Lots of people are short-sighted morons.

It is sorta weird tho' that we see all kinds of medications advertised on TV that have disclaimers like: may cause lump on throat, hives, difficulty breathing, fat tongue, bulging eyes, leukemia, and maybe death; but this drug seems helpful and it's been around for 70 years, yet it's too suspicious and more info is needed.
WTF?

The gateway pundit writers are embarrassing assholes preying on stupid, gullible people. This article is a perfect example.

One should not attack the messenger but the message if you can???

The gateway pundit has a good record.

What upsets you is that he is a conservative right winger.......not even to mention you have no problem with msm and all their fake news.

Thank you for your time.

Lots of people seem to believe that having a few hundred thousand seriously ill or dead Americans over a period of months is not going to tank our economy.

Lots of people are short-sighted morons.

At the end of April you will have shut down your economy for 6 weeks. Canada is doing the same, though our economy has been getting crushed for some time now.

There is a focus of a few specific regions in the U.S in which there is a high level of deaths. In New York and NJ, over half the entire countries total (wow!). You then have, Michigan, Louisiana and Cali (which seems to have a reasonable grasp on the situation). In total, only 16 states total even have more than 100 deaths, all the rest have less, many far less and in single digits. Probably many more reason for death out weighing this virus.

Does anyone believe the amount of poverty and suffering of an entire nation is worth these numbers for, another 2 years? Will America just go by faith and have an election delivered by Mailman? That's a precedence that would never go away. By the time you wake up from this, China will own the world and all of the nations you once had major influence over.

Some balance and perspective in all of this is needed. Even Gov. Cuomo has second guessed the logic of the shut down. You can't avoid risk entirely at this point, so give it the 6 weeks and then try to mitigate as best you can. Practicing washing hands, distancing etc.

After reading democrats comments I’m convinced the military should put them in interment camps until Venezuela has enough room to take them all In

The bottom line is many folks in positions where they could promote the use of the medicine ...even if only too terminal patients....refuse to do so because the medicine was touted by Trump....thus we can clearly see how politics is affecting the fight against the chinese virus.

That is not politics...That is TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME to the death!

Forum List

Back