Only in N.Y.

The woman was taken to the local precinct and then to central booking, where she shared a cell with two dozen other women for the next 36 hours. Only women who already had masks when they were arrested were allowed to keep them. There was no soap and the cell was dirty, but at one point an officer went around distributing drops of hand sanitizer to the women held there.

can U hear me laughing?

~S~

What they don't mention is the 35 warnings she received before she was finally arrested!

The cops don't want to arrest ANYBODY with this killer virus on the loose! It further exposes them.

I wonder how well distance can be kept while in jail. In other words, is throwing someone in jail for such a reason really the best way to punish anyone? If keeping your distance from other people can't be done while in jail, how will anyone who is there learn the more legal way to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wonder how well distance can be kept while in jail. In other words, is throwing someone in jail for such a reason really the best way to punish anyone? If keeping your distance from other people can't be done while in jail, how will anyone who is there learn the more legal way to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hopefully, President Trump will release non-violent first time offenders like Paul Manafort to protect the other cons.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
True! In some prisons inmates are locked up in a cell with 2 or 3 other inmates! Social distancing impossible! :omg:

Forum List

Back