Dr. Fauci cheered hydroxychloroquine success in 2013

1586121221737.png

oh noooo

You should learn the difference between skeptical and cautious.

Fauci was lauding hydroxychloroquine's success against MERS, also a coronavirus, in laboratory petridish. Being an educated man, he knows there are differences between virus' that might make a treatment viable for one strain not so for another. Not wanting to give people false hope, he was cautious and told them the truth... which was refreshing.

Fauci never said it doesn't work. EVER. He said it wasn't clear, because it had never been tested in a clinical trial. He even said "maybe it works". Do you people just not understand words?

You should learn the difference between skeptical and cautious.

Fauci was lauding hydroxychloroquine's success against MERS, also a coronavirus, in laboratory petridish. Being an educated man, he knows there are differences between virus' that might make a treatment viable for one strain not so for another. Not wanting to give people false hope, he was cautious and told them the truth... which was refreshing.

I think in a time of National Emergency he is being way tooooo cautious.....at least all those folks dying in N.Y. should have been given the option of getting it.

I think in a time of National Emergency he is being way tooooo cautious...

I'm starting to wonder if Fauci enjoys being the "hero" a little too much & doesn't want this crisis to end too quickly.

I'm not accusing him of it...just wondering at this point. He DOES seem a little too cautious!

Why not link a decent link, as I'm sure its taken out of context. You know if I have a dime for everytime I wasted my time looking up from you republican's I'd be rich. Since I have better to do with my time,
I will ask you for a decent link!!

I'm starting to wonder if Fauci enjoys being the "hero" a little too much & doesn't want this crisis to end too quickly.

I'm not accusing him of it...just wondering at this point. He DOES seem a little too cautious!

I think his motive is most likely to be pereived as a science devotee whilst downplaying Trump's hope that the medicine might be very effective.

Fauci's reluctance has unfortunately resulted in many refusing to accept the possibility the anti-malaria medication might be effective in the fight against the chinese virus.....thus enabling those who want to slow down its application.....even to patients who are dying.

The bottom line is many folks in positions where they could promote the use of the medicine ...even if only too terminal patients....refuse to do so because the medicine was touted by Trump....thus we can clearly see how politics is affecting the fight against the chinese virus.

Last edited:

I think his motive is most likely to be pereived as a science devotee whilst downplaying Trump's hope that the medicine might be very effective.

How does a world renowned immunologist “downplay” a moron’s “hope” regarding a medicine?

Why, by explaining the science. That’s how.

Yeah. Why would a medical professional want to be cautious during a medical crisis? Nobody wants a professional to be too professional at their profession.

Fauci never said it doesn't work. EVER. He said it wasn't clear, because it had never been tested in a clinical trial. He even said "maybe it works". Do you people just not understand words?
Fauci is an indecisive caciadone. He never says anything. He is the most overrated person in America at this moment. I'm pretty sure Trump would love to get rid of him except for what he knows the fake news would do to him.

How does a world renowned immunologist “downplay” a moron’s “hope” regarding a medicine?

Why, by explaining the science. That’s how.

More politics at a time when that is the last thing we need...............there is little doubt this medicine is the victim of anti-Trump poltics......again.....at the very, very least it should have been made available to those who had no other hope.

Fauci is an indecisive caciadone. He never says anything. He is the most overrated person in America at this moment. I'm pretty sure Trump would love to get rid of him except for what he knows the fake news would do to him.

I agree that this so called "doctor" should stop correcting Trump. This dude hosted Celebrity Apprentice. I think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to global pandemics, and the science behind them. Has Fauci ever fired Flavor Flav? Yeah. Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back